The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 784

Scott McTominay criticising players for crying. I get his point but I can see it's going to come back to bite him.

I think its the blue half of Manchester that needs to be very careful

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th November 2023, 6:46 PM

I think its the blue half of Manchester that needs to be very careful

Not with their money they can put a 100 lawyers with 1000 page brief each to contest an apostrophe. The Prem are shit scared of them and the other deep pocketed shady owners that do what they want when they want to.

Well my team got deducted countless points for the crime of having an owner that's a thieving deceitful TWAT

Was it Boris?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 17th November 2023, 6:56 PM

Was it Boris?

😂

Sort of watching the England game until something interesting comes on TV - like Good Ship Murder.

I really like these games to a point while it looks like they can show England up.

Has this been posted before? A perfect hat trick of own goals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE5IAJ4vegY

Twitter can be hilarious some days.

During last night's England match, the commentator mentioned that Joe Hart was the last England goalkeeper to save a penalty.
Cue outrage on Twitter. 'What about Mary Earps you sexist bastard etc etc.

The replies: He meant proper football: Not monkey Tennis: and so on.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st November 2023, 7:56 AM

Twitter can be hilarious some days.

During last night's England match, the commentator mentioned that Joe Hart was the last England goalkeeper to save a penalty.
Cue outrage on Twitter. 'What about Mary Earps you sexist bastard etc etc.

The replies: He meant proper football: Not monkey Tennis: and so on.

😆 Love it!!

I'm proud to be English but when I see England playing I quite often love seeing them being shown up by inferior countries.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st November 2023, 9:29 AM

I'm proud to be English but when I see England playing I quite often love seeing them being shown up by inferior countries.

Often....................in fact, I'll qualify that by saying, too often

The Everton Man Utd game on Sky this Sunday will be a bit lively as the Everton fan base has set up a fund for protest banners of all kinds. While most will relevant I do hope some of them are also hilarious.

I think that foreign sides from Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Germany should be invited to take part in English domestic Cups, like the FA Trophy, FA Cup, League Cup, and EFL Trophy.
I do not support a merger of the British leagues. I want the best of both worlds where we keep our own leagues, and European football. I want 3 strong leagues in Great Britain, not just one.
The Scottish have have allowed the Northern Irish, and Welsh sides in the Scottish Challenge Cup.

For instance, all Scottish Premier sides not in Europe, and selected Welsh Cymru Premier sides, plus some Belgian sides could be invited into the EFL Trophy as guests.
Also all Welsh Cymru Premier sides, and Scottish Championship sides, and some selected North Western French semi pro sides could be invited into the English FA Trophy.

What does everyone think?

I think that's a stupid idea. My team Sutton United took part in the Scottish Challenge cup a couple of years ago when they were non-league.

The other countries have their own cup competitions and can qualify for Europe where we would knock them out.

Barnsley were scheduled to play us (Sutton United) in the 2nd round of the FA Cup but they've been kicked out. Consequently we're now playing Horsham.