A statue of Pat Jennings unveiled in Newry yesterday:

Is he being mugged?

IT'S COMPETITION TIME!!

A football team from 1934, and the question is :-

Which one is the goalkeeper?

1st prize Wayne Rooney's jock-strap
2nd prize Wayne Rooney's sports bra
3rd prize Alex Scott's sports bra

Damn! Just noticed it's a bit obvious it's the player with knee protectors on....................😠

Jimmy Clitheroe second from the right there I see

Well that was compulsive viewing.

Yes it was, and... in the Super 6 I had Man City to win to complete a 'through the card.
'it's in the bag, oh bollocks, whoa, it's in the bag again, oh double bollocks.

Scores are just going crazy - how the F are you supposed to forecast with what is happening currently - I blame VAR. Watching Final Score on Sat. and they are still coming in at 5:10. Oh for the old days when everyone started at 3 on a Saturday and there was only orange slices half time

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 13th November 2023, 8:38 AM

there was only orange slices half time

Although of course Alf Ramsey once threatened to pull Rodney Marsh off at half time.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 13th November 2023, 8:58 AM

Although of course Alf Ramsey once threatened to pull Rodney Marsh off at half time.

Billy! And I thought you were such a nice boy

Everton deducted TEN POINTS

Holy moly 🤯

Seems harsh.
Still, pushes us back into the top half....

Quote: Lazzard @ 17th November 2023, 1:36 PM

Seems harsh.
Still, pushes us back into the top half....

For how long? We got that for one breach regarding the ground not the team. City face more charges than Trump and Chelsea don't even have receipts for Abramovich's capers let alone explain its recent spends.
As for Everton we back in the equivalent of two extra lorries of bricks for our new ground and suddenly we're worse than Hamas and the Prem is like the IDF in that it is attacking every fan in the hope of hurting the owner.
We already knew FIFA was for sale as they sell the World Cup and UEFA is no better its had more people arrested than the Gambino Crime Family. But now its clear that the corruption pf the Premier is complete.
Given the amount of oil money involved and the arrival of known journalist slayers I suspect that by the time City's case comes up the Prems HQ will be in Dubai and they will get a caution.

£19.5m over the legal threshold??

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th November 2023, 5:25 PM

£19.5m over the legal threshold??

Have you seen the price of bricks!

Not platinum ones , no !!?

😲

Sorry to hear that. I've always had a soft spot for Everton since 1966.

I don't know how they work these things out. Let's just hope they find something dodgy (!) at Old Trashford.