Best cameo performances in sitcoms Page 5

Geoffrey Palmer as the field marshall in the last episode of Blackadder. A very good cameo.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 9 2009, 12:53 PM BST

I don't get it, does this mean I don't really like comedy? Teary

Oh dear, Stott, you'll have to buck your ideas up ahead of next term's mocks...

The Armando Iannucci Shows, Episode 8, "Except for viewers in Scotland who've got their own programmes..."

:)

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 9 2009, 1:20 PM BST

Oh dear, Stott, you'll have to buck your ideas up ahead of next term's mocks...

The Armando Iannucci Shows, Episode 8, "Except for viewers in Scotland who've got their own programmes..."

:)

Ah. I do own that DVD as well.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 9 2009, 1:21 PM BST

Ah. I do own that DVD as well.

Well I suggest you study it then boy! "I may decide to set a test. So just watch it." (another quote)

I've played the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game with Kevin Bacon.

He was really good....

He also did a guest appearance on Will & Grace, btw.

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 9 2009, 1:38 PM BST

I've played the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon game with Kevin Bacon.

He was really good....

He also did a guest appearance on Will & Grace, btw.

And his penis made a guest appearence in the motion picture 'Wild Things'.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 9 2009, 1:40 PM BST

And his penis made a guest appearence in the motion picture 'Wild Things'.

Could have had it's own career, of course... If it hadn't been typecast as Kevin Bacon's penis all these years...

Quote: Tim Walker @ June 9 2009, 1:43 PM BST

Could have had it's own career, of course... If it hadn't been typecast as Kevin Bacon's penis all these years...

He dipped his shaft in the water, auditioning for the Peperami adverts a few years back, but he didn't get it.

Seinfeld in 30 Rock was surprisingly rubbish.

Quote: chipolata @ June 9 2009, 1:46 PM BST

Well, he was sort of 'arch'. More 'arch' even than in his own sitcom. It seemed he was more just enjoying himself than putting in a proper performance. Still enjoyed it though.

Quote: chipolata @ June 9 2009, 1:46 PM BST

:O

**WICKED WHISPERS** Which Hollywood actor/were-pig, who's named after the popular maize-based "Fries", has fallen out with his penis? The penis feels its own career has been "stifled" all these years, partly due to the actor wearing such very tight pants? As a friend of the troubled Flashdance star pointed out, "You never see K. out at flashy Hollywood bashes with his penis anymore. It prefers to stay at home, shunning the limelight. And wanking."

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 9 2009, 1:48 PM BST

"I can't believe this is happening!" "Did I miss a meeting here?"

Although Mathew Broderick was brilliant in 30 Rock. As was Martin Short in Arrested Development.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 9 2009, 1:48 PM BST

You want to be careful I don't find something to pop in that gaping hole. Unimpressed

Quote: chipolata @ June 9 2009, 2:00 PM BST

As was Martin Short in Arrested Development.

"Shoot me!"

I absolutely love your idea for a 'fun, silly, multi-camera sitcom set in a wacky Air Crash Investigation office', Tim!

So yes, indeed, we should probably get together - as I am currently working on an invention to bring dead people back to life.

I feel we could successfully fuse the two ideas together.

I could bring George Peppard back to life, and you could then cast him in your new show.

It would be your choice, of course - but how about this for the ending of episode one?

George carefully puts back together a light aircraft, that has crashed in a nearby field. He then steps back, admires his work, and says:

"I love it when a plane comes together."

What do you think?