Who is the funniest person on this site? Page 6

Quote: don rushmore @ June 2 2009, 9:48 AM BST

Matthew Stott, David Bussell's dead wood comedy partner.

Don, have you ever read anything of Matt's? To my recollection he'd stopped posting a long time before you arrived on here (in this guise at least). So did you go through the archives to find his material specifically so you could have a point of view to share? Or, given that you mention me, is it that you think my work has declined since I've been collaborating with him? In which case, what are you basing your critique on? Maybe you've seen some of his work online? Or is it simply that you find Matt's comments on this board disagreeable and are basing his skill as a writer on those?

Serious questions to elicit a serious answer.

This guy's worth a mention too: Sick . Plus he's the only green one.

Although I don't like this one: Pirate . He tries too hard.

I said this would end in tears.

And they'll probably be Don's when I catch up with him with my pair of pliers and solid silver nutcrackers. :D

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2009, 10:07 AM BST

Although I don't like this one: Pirate . He tries too hard.

Agree, he is a bit childish too.

I quite like :| . Deadpan.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 2 2009, 10:13 AM BST

I quite like :| . Deadpan.

:)

(Although he could be one of those poor bastards who suffer from that disease that makes him unable to smile.)

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2009, 10:21 AM BST

:)

(Although he could be one of those poor bastards who suffer from that disease that makes him unable to smile.)

Unimpressed Unimpressed

It's not a disease I just don't choose to smile. Takes to many muscles.

Why are people being so harsh on Matthew Scott? I thought this was a friendly place!!!

Quote: don rushmore @ June 2 2009, 12:15 AM BST

I take a lot of satisfaction in the knowledge that most of you will fail miserably in your attempts to make it in the comedy world. Why? Because you don't f**king deserve to.

That's right kids, if you try something and you're not brilliant at it straight away, just give up.

Paradoxically, if you do give up and stop posting in critique, Don Rushmore can't read it and tell you had bad it is whilst rubbing his hands and laughing like Jabba the Hutt. So, both you and Don miss out on endless hours of fun.

BTW, my vote for funniest emoticon goes to this one Wales , I mean really, it's not even a real place, like Narnia or Euro Disney.

Quote: Darren Pomroy @ June 2 2009, 9:52 AM BST

Roscoff is genius! We skip together and everything.

He is, and a thoroughly nice chap. As is Bussel who didn't even get narked I said his name wrong for 3 meetups lol! Sorry pal!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 2 2009, 10:41 AM BST

That's right kids, if you try something and you're not brilliant at it straight away, just give up.

Luckily for me. I'm gifted Used to go to special classes as well . Wales Cool

Time for a cool-down.