Who is the funniest person on this site? Page 5

Quote: dannyjb1 @ June 2 2009, 12:31 AM BST

I'm not really ON the site anymore Laughing out loud Whistling nnocently Unimpressed

Yes but Danny you were always on my mind.
Give me one more chance....

Quote: dannyjb1 @ June 2 2009, 12:31 AM BST

I'm not really ON the site anymore Laughing out loud Whistling nnocently Unimpressed

Quote: sootyj @ June 2 2009, 12:37 AM BST

Waves a lighter waiting for Sooty to bust into song.

Quote: don rushmore @ June 2 2009, 12:15 AM BST

The BCG is a lovely platform to showcase your work. But let's not kid ourselves, there is very little real talent on show here. If there was: you'd all be working in the industry, and not standing on the periphery trying to get in.

Most of the sketches in Critique are woeful, and that is reflected in the small amount of feedback they receive. People would rather say nothing at all, as oppose to writing something negative about a friend's piece of work. Be honest: how many of you have commented on how great a sketch is, when you really found it to be mediocre at best? Sucking up to each other, in a kind of...'You rub my back and I'll rub yours' fashion. The amount of this I witnessed at The Sitcom Trials was ridiculous.

You need to wake up. You're nice to each other on here, but in the cold light of day, how many of you would stitch up a buddy if you knew it would mean getting that first step on the comedy ladder? I bet most of you would.

Several of those that post in Critique are absolute wankers. And that's fine, the problem lies in pretending that you're not.

I take a lot of satisfaction in the knowledge that most of you will fail miserably in your attempts to make it in the comedy world. Why? Because you don't f**king deserve to.

Really now, there's no need to point this out.

What kind of a dinner guest would you be?

Quote: don rushmore @ June 2 2009, 12:15 AM BST

You need to wake up. You're nice to each other on here, but in the cold light of day, how many of you would stitch up a buddy if you knew it would mean getting that first step on the comedy ladder? I bet most of you would.

I'd stop for you, Because I can't stop loving you, No, I can't stop loving you
No, I won't stop loving you, Why should i?
A little Phil Collins Don...because I can't stop loving you.

Quote: Curt @ June 2 2009, 5:35 AM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Curt @ June 2 2009, 5:35 AM BST

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Didn't Bussell once do a thread like this called something like "Which BSGer would you most like to stab in the face?" (and if memory serves me right, I did rather well in that one Unimpressed ).

Anyway, I hate these kind of threads. They're cliquey and divisive. And the funniest person on this thread is this guy: :O . He can elevate even the lamest material to a Laughing out loud . So well done :O !!!

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2009, 9:40 AM BST

Didn't Bussell once do a thread like this called something like "Which BSGer would you most like to stab in the face?" (and if memory serves me right, I did rather well in that one Unimpressed ).

Anyway, I hate these kind of threads. They're cliquey and divisive. And the funniest person on this thread is this guy: :O . He can elevate even the lamest material to a Laughing out loud . So well done :O !!!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud you got my vote Chipolata.

Don't get me wrong, viewers. We all have our place on here. For example:

Dolly Dagger, the former glamour puss, that is now past her prime.

Jane P, the plain looking girl, that has taken to comedy in a bid to attract the boys.

BigFella, the fat guy with a heart of gold.

Matthew Stott, David Bussell's dead wood comedy partner.

I just wish people would be more honest, and say what they really think.

I think Don Rushmore is hilarious.

Roscoff is genius! We skip together and everything.

Oh and Roscoff is very funny as is SlaggA I just don't like to mention it as I suspect a hoard of irate humourless welsh types will beat them to death.

Quote: don rushmore @ June 2 2009, 9:48 AM BST

Don't get me wrong, viewers. We all have our place on here. For example:

Dolly Dagger, the former glamour puss, that is now past her prime.

Jane P, the plain looking girl, that has taken to comedy in a bid to attract the boys.

BigFella, the fat guy with a heart of gold.

Matthew Stott, David Bussell's dead wood comedy partner.

I just wish people would be more honest, and say what they really think.

No need to get personal Don.

Quote: chipolata @ June 2 2009, 9:40 AM BST

Didn't Bussell once do a thread like this called something like "Which BSGer would you most like to stab in the face?"

I don't know if it was quite that blunt (or sharp depending on your take) but I do remember starting a thread for a bit of mischief that went horribly out of control. I should have known better really, it doesn't take much to bring out the snark around here.

And I forgot to mention Godot Taxis, our own furious man of the people (when he isn't threatening criminal violence). An Alan Bleasdale script with a PC who once wrote a fabulous Morrisey style ode to Cybermen.

And to all the current cheeky monkeys, with their hilariously negativity and pseudo bullying nonsense. Guys you are just shite compared to proper old school BCG loons.

Read some of Skibbingdon, Foxy Box, Chip 'n Dale and other masters of being a nob and raise your game.