Who is the funniest person on this site? Page 3

Thanks Big Fella - I love the way you mix it up on here. And Morrace who's usually nearby with his excellent critiques.

I have to chicken out of saying one person in reply though - I could list a dozen and I'd still miss someone out. Everyone has something to offer on here.

I think Swertyd is the best reviewer - he should answer this one. He also gave the best impression of Matt Horne I'll ever see and I love his sketches and look forward to seeing him in stand up one day.

I also love the silly comments from Renegade Carpark and I've enjoyed reading his and Mikey's scripts.

Loads of other people write funny sketches on here though. I try to say so if I catch them! Too many to mention.

I was impressed at the sitcom trials with everyone's contributions there.

People who've posted animations (ShoePie) or clips on YouTube nearly always impress me!

I haven't read much on here today but the one comment I saw that cracked me up was Sooty's about someone being rejected more times than Susan Boyle in a g-string.

:D

And I haven't even got started on the other people I've been lucky enough to meet in real life which has been great fun - or have just chatted to so far, like Dolly and JuliaC who are lovely and funny too.

Loads of other people make me smile though, Scottidog. Rob's songs, Stan's sketches although he's not been around much lately. Oh and Marc P's quips of course!

And all the people in the general threads who I don't know so well but enjoy their ping pong banter, kept in line by Aaron.

Who have I missed!?

Well done me for the most waffly rubbish answer on here!

I expect I'll add you at some point JLC! Ask us an easy one next time!

Jx

Quote: Leevil @ June 1 2009, 7:33 PM BST

Laughing out loud

That's a bit harsh!

Hmmm, so only a bit? A bit deserved?!? I'm shocked to me very core-! :)

Quote: Chappers @ June 1 2009, 7:13 PM BST

Charley - even though she hasn't been on here for millennia.

Was this funniest or most frightening?

For most "I am not worthy" poster, in Critique I would go for Boh or James, but lots of people make me laugh, both in Critique and on the discussion boards, including Aaron - often intentionally. You are an entertaining lot, which is why I keep coming back here. Special mention must be made of Sootyj who has made me laugh more than any other individual poster - though given his post count so he should bloody well have done.

This might sound a bit self-indulgent, but assessing the situation and looking at both sides of the argument, my hypothesis tells me I'm the funniest person on the site.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 1 2009, 8:00 PM BST

Hmmm, so only a bit? A bit deserved?? I'm shocked to me very core-!

PS not that my last post wasn't long enough but the only reason I didn't include you is I've not seen any of your work on here Matt! But apart from the post on here I've only heard good things about you. And I always read your comments on sitcoms when I spot them.

Jx

Quote: Jane P @ June 1 2009, 8:08 PM BST

But apart from the post on here I've only heard good things about you.

Well that can't be right, I obviously haven't been argumentative enough recently!

This discussion will all end in tears. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 1 2009, 8:12 PM BST

How's that different to any other discussion on here? JLC may as well learn that from the start.

:)

Quote: Jane P @ June 1 2009, 7:59 PM BST

Thanks Big Fella - I love the way you mix it up on here. And Morrace who's usually nearby with his excellent critiques.

I have to chicken out of saying one person in reply though - I could list a dozen and I'd still miss someone out. Everyone has something to offer on here.

I think Swertyd is the best reviewer - he should answer this one. He also gave the best impression of Matt Horne I'll ever see and I love his sketches and look forward to seeing him in stand up one day.

I also love the silly comments from Renegade Carpark and I've enjoyed reading his and Mikey's scripts.

Loads of other people write funny sketches on here though. I try to say so if I catch them! Too many to mention.

I was impressed at the sitcom trials with everyone's contributions there.

People who've posted animations (ShoePie) or clips on utube nearly always impress me!

I haven't read much on here today but the one comment I saw that cracked me up was Sooty's about someone being rejected more times than Susan Boyle in a g-string.

:D

And I haven't even got started on the other people I've been lucky enough to meet in real life which has been great fun - or have just chatted to so far, like Dolly and JuliaC who are lovely and funny too.

Loads of other people make me smile though, Scottidog. Rob's songs, Stan's sketches although he's not been around much lately. Oh and Marc P's quips of course!

And all the people in the general threads who I don't know so well but enjoy their ping pong banter, kept in line by Aaron.

Who have I missed!?

Well done me for the most waffly rubbish answer on here!

I expect I'll add you at some point JLC! Ask us an easy one next time!

Jx

Thanks Jane. (takes the microphone in his hand) I feel so honoured accepting this award.

These past couple of months have been a real tough time for me, there have been highs and lows, and ups and downs-it really has been a rollercoaster of emotions I can tell you.

I would like to thank, my mum, my dad, my sister, my other sister, my brother if I had one, my pet, 'shag' the cat (wahey) and last but not least my laptop, 'Dell'. Dell has been by my side for a very long time-We've been through highs and lows, ups and downs, it really has been a rollercoaster of emotions I can tell you.
Me and Dell got through some tough times, for instance the time we were investigated by federals after 'accidentally' clicking to the link 'choir boys finely tuned'-that was a real low point...but now im back on top all I can say is thankyou...

(microphoned ripped from hand)

''what do you mean I didn't win?...tossers''

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 1 2009, 8:10 PM BST

Well that can't be right, I obviously haven't been argumentative enough recently!

Could be worse Matthew, you could have been voted least funniest on Chortle! Sick

Quote: Matthew Stott @ June 1 2009, 8:10 PM BST

Ive never really seen him argue either?

Quote: Jane P @ June 1 2009, 7:59 PM BST

and JuliaC who are lovely and funny too.

She certainly is both. :)

*buys Elliot presents*

He's always said it, and is right to do so. Pleased

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ June 1 2009, 8:12 PM BST

Teary I see. No, it's alright, I'm used to it. No, honestly it's fine....I'm not funny or popular, it's okay. It's not as if this is criplingly harsh or anything. Not as if my heart hasn't been broken before. YOU TRY TO BRING A LITTLE JOY INTO THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND THEY JUST THROW YOU AWAY. NO ONE CARES, ON NO. OH IT'S JUST ROO, SHE'S NOTHING. OH GOD WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LIKE ME???!!!! LOVE ME OR I WILL CUT MYSELF!! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Teary Angry Teary Angry Teary Angry Teary Angry Teary Angry Teary Teary Teary Teary Teary

Is that kinda what you were going for Bex? Smarmy