Ideal - Series 5 Page 2

I love this comedy so much. It's such a great cast of characters, and there's always a clever line or two hidden away in the dialogue. The sight gags are just as good - the carrots and "Shall we have sex now?" scenes in this first episode had me chuckling.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the Series Five Trailer - it give some tantalising glimpses of what is to come.

Some mental looking stuff in there, thanks Mark.

"Did you bring your own chair?" Laughing out loud

So Jenny has risen then:) I thought the conjoined twin boyfriend was a bit silly and over the top, apart from that I am loving this new series:)

But he was a joiner! :D

"Are you a joiner too" (to the other one)
"No"

Laughing out loud

For some reason this has passed me by before but I've watched the first 2 episodes of this series and I'm loving it! Is it worth catching up on?

Definitely, it's great. Watch from Series #1 :D

Is "Fist" Graham Duff too?

According to Wiki, it is. :D

This current series has been sooooo good. I'm really enjoying it a bunch. So sad to see next week is the last episode for now. Hopefully we'll get a new series!

Quote: matt insley @ June 10 2009, 9:05 PM BST

This current series has been sooooo good. I'm really enjoying it a bunch. So sad to see next week is the last episode for now. Hopefully we'll get a new series!

Yeah, I love it - it gets more stylish with every episode. As you can probably gather, they're heading towards something that could be considered a conclusion should they not get another series... but I certainly hope we'll see more! Such clever one liners.

Quote: Mark @ June 11 2009, 1:49 AM BST

As you can probably gather, they're heading towards something that could be considered a conclusion should they not get another series...

Agreed, unfortunately.

It's shit. Sorry, have to think out loud here don't we.

It was sad to see what really looked like the final episode of the show itself. Everything was tight up nicely (nicely) and I guess it's good to bow out before the story lines start really getting far out there. Well... strike that last sentence. Ideal never was IN there. Haha.

Nonetheless, kudos to Graham Duff for taking us through a wild 5 series!

Yes, it really did seem like the end. Great series, I'll be sad to see it go.

Right, its the track at the end of this series I'm after I think!

Cheers!