Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 52

Yeah, but it's not that long. I mean, it comes out at the end of Novemember. Just as long as they don't show series 3 before that because I have yet to see series 2.

It'll probably begin broadcasting in the new year.

Quote: Aaron @ October 28 2008, 1:52 PM BST

It'll probably begin broadcasting in the new year.

Including the Christmas special?

Yes David, including the Christmas special. Unimpressed

Just to let anybody know that the 2nd Series is being repeated, Starting Friday 28th Nov, on BBC 1 at 23:00 (I think)

Re Dave

Is there a Christmas special this year?

Yes.

Just realised they've changed the date of the DVD to 19/01/2009!
Grr!

Quote: Lindyloop @ November 20 2008, 8:17 PM GMT

Just realised they've changed the date of the DVD to 19/01/2009!

Awww... I wanted that for Christmas!

Still, it gives a clue that the third series will appear in January - so we don't have to wait too long for brand new NGO now.

Yep, series 2 is being repeated from this Friday (28th November).
11:30pm - 12:00am
BBC One

I am literally the most excited person in the world (p'haps an exaggeration!), coz I still haven't seen most of series 2! Woo!

Not Going Out actually won a Royal Television Society Craft award for Best Lighting in a multi camera show, beating Dancing On Ice and The Kylie Show.

Really?! Will have to pay more attention to the lighting next time I watch it! Well done them!

Edited by Aaron.

Perhaps I'm the umpteenth person to raise this... but the 'Edited by Aaron' thing is actually a bit worrying. Why are comments being edited? It's either self-publicised censorship. Or corrective spelling/grammar. Either way this is limitation of free spreech. Please explain this regular occurence and its scope of application.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 26 2008, 10:48 PM GMT

Or corrective spelling/grammar.

Seriously, you think the pretentious, bitter, misguided c**tery posted by others (cough) would remain if I was editing the content of posts?

Quote: Aaron @ November 26 2008, 10:52 PM GMT

Seriously, you think the pretentious, bitter, misguided c**tery posted by others (cough) would remain if I was editing the content of posts?

It'd be all happy and smiley and we'd all praise terrible comedy.