Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 49

Quote: zooo @ July 25 2008, 12:22 AM BST

Why did you do OOOOOOOOOOOs?
And not 0000000000000s?

I can see you're well up to date with things zooo.

It has been bothering me since February. :D

Hey everyone! I'm new here but after reading this thread just had to come on and tell everyone how much I adore Not Going Out!!! In fact, I just got tickets for one of the recordings, which I'm very excited about!
I started watching the second series and was loving it, but then went through a period where I didn't have my TV (don't ask!) and missed the rest of the series until the Christmas special! To get my NGO fix I ended up buying the first series on DVD and absolutley loved it! It's so quick and funny with characters you can adore (even the cleaner - occasionaly!): Lee and Tim are fantastic!
I feel sooo frustrated that I haven't been able to watch the last 3 eps (I think) of series 2 and was wondering if anyone could put clips up on YouTube or even put transcript from them up here - although I understand that would take forever to do! What can I say - I'm impatient for the series 2 DVD! Why do the Beeb take so long to release them!?! Also waiting madly for Gavin And Stacey!! If you could I'd be forever grateful - ooh especially bits with Lee and Lucy 'cos I find that so cute!
Thanks guys!
Hope to talk on here loads and loads!

Quote: Martin Holmes @ October 19 2007, 11:03 PM BST

The audience actually said "aww" when Lee and Lucy didn't get together!

Me again! Just wondering what happened in the moment that made the audience go "aww!"?

Is anyone else "Not Going Out" on Thursday? I'll be there.

And a belated welcome to Lindy - although it looks like you haven't been around since.

I didn't even see Lindy's post until now.

Hi Lindy, if you ever return!!

Blimey, neither did I!

Woops.

Sorry Lindy, and hello! If you return. (Please do!)

In answer to the question about DVDs, they hold them back until the next series is shown. That was the DVD makes people aware of the show and tune in the for the new series, and vice versa!

Pity that it takes the series so long sometimes.

Ah well, it'll be worth the wait! :)

I see the actual recording tickets are now on offer for Series 3. I'm going to the read through this week.

Don't worry I'm still here! Lol. Thank you for all the hellos.
Ooh readthroughs! How exciting! I'll be really interested to know how series 3 is shaping up.

I believe a DVD of Series 2 is on the cards for Christmas. More news as I get it. (I might even be allowed to do one of the commentaries this time - it was all done in a bit of a rush with Series 1 and I missed out on the fun.)

Nice article about the rebirth of sitcom in today's Guardian that puts NGO upfront. Most flattering.

I might make it to one or two of the read-throughs.

Quote: Andrew Collins @ August 18 2008, 10:34 AM BST

I believe a DVD of Series 2 is on the cards for Christmas. More news as I get it. (I might even be allowed to do one of the commentaries this time - it was all done in a bit of a rush with Series 1 and I missed out on the fun.)

Nice article about the rebirth of sitcom in today's Guardian that puts NGO upfront. Most flattering.

And that article is here.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/mgeitf/sitcom

Quote: Andrew Collins @ August 18 2008, 10:34 AM BST

I really hope you do a commentary, the Series 1 ones were ace.

good article

Here's an interesting review of series 1 from The Hollywood Reporter. They liked it and loved the chemistry of Lee and Tim.

I'm not so sure series 2 will get such a glowing review as most of what they liked about series 1 was got rid of for series 2.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/television/reviews/article_display.jsp?&rid=11144

That is surreal.

I'm going to a recording of the show on Nov 8 and it'll be the first TV show recording I've ever been to... I can't flippin' wait!

I'll also be going to a chat with Russell T Davies about his new book on Nov 7 and seeing David Tennant in Love's Labour's Lost on Nov 10 and in Hamlet on Nov 11.... so I'm a very happy bunny, lol! :D

Anyone one else going on Nov 8? Cool