Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 51

Quote: Aaron @ October 9 2008, 7:03 PM BST

Laughing out loud

I'm fairly sure that that scene would have been performed on a closed set, and screened to the audience. But either way, almost certainly he would have been wearing some kind of, uh, 'bag' to cover his person.

I like the way you call it his 'person', oh I do love the English language! I've always wondered how they did rudey scenes on sitcoms. I must say, I admire his confidence for doing it.

Quote: Princess Pancake @ October 9 2008, 7:04 PM BST

Let us unite in the appreciation of Lee Mack's derriere... ahhhh...

Can I get in on that too?!

Oooh and any more info on his bum? Maybe we shud start a new thread dedicated to it! lol

Actually I've not seen the episode where this happened. (or at least I think I would have remembered it if I had!) What happened? (God, I can't wait for the DVD!!)

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 12 2008, 3:58 PM BST

Can I get in on that too?!

Oooh and any more info on his bum? Maybe we shud start a new thread dedicated to it! lol

Actually I've not seen the episode where this happened. (or at least I think I would have remembered it if I had!) What happened? (God, I can't wait for the DVD!!)

Edited by Aaron.

He doesn't want people to buy his flat from him so he's doing things to scare veiwers off. He answers the door in a cowboy hat. Just a cowboy hat... Rolling eyes

I'm sorry to dissapoint you all but it wasn't Lee who did it! It's very obviously a double standing in for him. I was at the recording of that episode and the whole sequence of the potential buyers was shown to the audience on the screens. Q!

Well whoever it was still had a pretty nice arse.

Very true.

I will have another look at that scene (if I must ;)) and see if I believe it's not him.

Hahah.

I actually saw it the other night, and must admit that I didn't think it was.

I guess I've never looked at the head portion...

Haha!

Quote: Princess Pancake @ October 12 2008, 4:35 PM BST

He doesn't want people to buy his flat from him so he's doing things to scare veiwers off. He answers the door in a cowboy hat. Just a cowboy hat... Rolling eyes

How would that put people off?!
Wow! I'm sure I saw that ep... How do I forget an image like that?! Maybe I fainted! Can't wait for the series 2 DVD.

Bit gutted if it's not his bum though! Tell me the rumours aren't true?! Haha.

Edited by Aaron.

Just realised Series 2 is being repeated every Friday 9pm on BBC HD channel for anyone that's interested! I think they've already shown the first 2 episodes.

Does anyone know how I could access this channel on my laptop?

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 19 2008, 10:48 PM BST

Just realised Series 2 is being repeated every Friday 9pm on BBC HD channel for anyone that's interested! I think they've already shown the first 2 episodes.

I would love to know that too!

Quote: Quentin @ October 12 2008, 4:37 PM BST

I'm sorry to dissapoint you all but it wasn't Lee who did it! It's very obviously a double standing in for him. I was at the recording of that episode and the whole sequence of the potential buyers was shown to the audience on the screens. Q!

What... What... What?! Teary but I thought it was Lee's bottom. Have I been getting my happies from some stunt double's derriere? Say it isn't true!!

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 19 2008, 10:48 PM BST

Methinks it's not possible, sorry!

Oh well! Didn't think so! I'm just gonna have to be patient and wait for the DVD!

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Lindyloop @ October 26 2008, 9:05 PM BST

Oh well! Didn't think so! I'm just gonna have to be patient and wait for the DVD!

Edited by Aaron.

*Sits down and waits...*