Not Going Out - Series 2 Page 5

Went to the recording of the first episode. Hilarious but a long night - it was the first recording for the new characters and lots of rehearsals beforehand for them.

The image that was posted here no longer exists on our server

Looking saucy. Laughing out loud

But seriously, I'm looking forward to it. Very enjoyable show IMO.

Quote: Aaron @ August 29, 2007, 2:56 PM

Looking saucy. Laughing out loud

He certainly is.

Not Going Out is back on Friday!!! WOOOOOOOO! Excuse me. Watched the pilot episode last night for the first time since it originally aired and it was ridiculously funny. Can't wait for the new series, with The IT Crowd and My Name Is Earl also back, it's great to see good sitcoms on the telly again.

Now the American woman has left, I'll watch it. Lee Mack was good in Would I Lie to You?

I don't think I've ever been so excited about a series coming back.

I watched the first series, and the repeats. Bring it on! :P

I am 99 exciteds out of a hundred.

I tell you what - of all the comedies on this year Not Going Out is the one I've been most looking forward to. The new characters should take an already very funny show to an even higher level.

For those that are interested, I've started to bulk out our guide to the show with new info, photos etc. Check it out for a flavour of what is to come!

Who is playing Guy, Lee's new flatmate's boyfriend?

Is it that older bloke in the pic up there? /\

Correct.

Quote: zooo @ September 4, 2007, 12:08 AM

Who is playing Guy, Lee's new flatmate's boyfriend?

Is it that older bloke in the pic up there? /\

Yes it is. He's Simon Dutton.

*cough* Read our guide, we have full character profiles and some mini biogs of the actors *cough*

Quote: Mark @ September 4, 2007, 9:40 PM

Yes it is. He's Simon Dutton.

*cough* Read our guide, we have full character profiles and some mini biogs of the actors *cough*

You might want to get some medicine for that cough, mate.
;)

How long until there's an American remake of this show? Maybe Megan Dodds (Kate) could start in it! Laughing out loud

Watched the first series and although there were some good jokes in there it felt much more like one long stand-up routine than a sitcom. I'll tape it again tonight, but do you not find it disappointing that a main character on the show has had to be replaced? Can you imagine if you came up with a stellar cast for your show and one of them couldn't make it for series two, meaning you had to dream up somebody else.

Yes, it is a little annoying I suppose, but the new character(s) are better in some ways, and add a whole different dynamic to the show. Yes, it'll be a bit different from what we became used to, but it should still be a great show.