Arrested Development Page 11

Quote: Leevil @ February 25 2009, 11:35 PM GMT

Clean up on isle 3.

Is that like the Isle of Wight?

:D

This is brilliant news! And came at absolutely perfect timing, I've just recently finished re-watching (while introducing to a friend) the whole thing! :D

Quote: Matthew Stott @ February 25 2009, 4:06 PM GMT

Ron Howard moves from narrating to directing duties as the popular comedy heads for the big screen...
Fans of the popular US sitcom, Arrested Development, have been watching and waiting for the last necessary block to fall into place that allows a film version worthy of the Golden Globe award-winning series. That piece has a name and it's Michael Cera.

<3

Anything that gets David Cross more work is good in my books, that guy is so underrated.

He also has the funniest line in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind..."It's this place that does a thing". :D

Just watching the first season again. Surprised at how young Michael Cera looks.

It's not really going to happen, is it, but here's a bit of news:

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/332574/arrested_development_movie_moves_forward.html

I reckon it will happen, especially now that the cast has all signed on and fans seem to want it. It may be a couple of years or more before we eventually get to see it, but I reckon it is in the works.

this is jikkypeter follow this link
[url="http://www.google.com"]click[/url]

More movie news, from Den Of Geek:

"Arrested Development movie shooting this year

A quick update, but a good one: Arrested Development will be back before the cameras before the year is out. Woo-hoo!
Published on Jan 11, 2010

It's confirmed: the long awaited big screen version of Arrested Development is set to go before the cameras this year. Cancelled after three seasons, Arrested Development remains one of the finest and funniest sitcoms of the last decade, which is clearly why it came to a premature end.

The film version had been mooted for some time, though, and finally the mists are clearing, as confirmed by actor Will Arnett during promotional duties for his next film, When In Rome. Arnett was asked about the state of the Arrested Development movie, and revealed that "We're just finalizing the script and should begin shooting it this year."

Marvellous.

You can read more on this splendid news over at MovieWeb, right here. And the signs look good for a release in 2011. As good an excuse as any to dig out those boxsets...."

I picked up the box set over Christmas and forced it on the family. It really is very good.

I am loathing online shops for having S3 cost tons more than s1-3 boxset. I have 1-2 on DVD and am not really interested in selling them to buy this new set.

Watched "Ready, Aim, Marry Me!" again yesterday. For me, the funniest Arrested Development episode. Martin Short is brilliant in it.

"Shoot Me!"

Finished watching this last night. Can't believe how funny and clever this show is. My new favourite sitcom. Bob Loblaw.