What are you gaming? Page 47

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 14 2010, 6:41 PM BST

Playing the new Prince Of Persia at the mo. Nice graphics, good puzzles - not enough gore though. It's been sanitized a bit for the kiddlies. Still, good game so far.

I noticed yesterday Tescos have got Mass Effect 2 in for 15 quid. I'm getting that bastard tonight.

The new one? I can get that dead cheap cause my friend works for Ubisoft.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 6:36 PM BST

Uncharted 2- Forgot how amazing the opening level is :D

Not heard of Uncharted. Just watched a clip and oo it looks good.

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 14 2010, 6:41 PM BST

Playing the new Prince Of Persia at the mo. Nice graphics, good puzzles - not enough gore though. It's been sanitized a bit for the kiddlies. Still, good game so far.

I have a Prince of Persia game I found for a few quid ages ago. But not sure I like it. For the first 10 minutes I only pressed about 3 buttons because the computer did the rest for me. It looked great, but it was no more than an interactive cutscene. Will give it another go soon. Cos I quite enjoyed the movie :$

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 6:48 PM BST

Not heard of Uncharted. Just watched a clip and oo it looks good.

IT'S AMAZING. Just. F**king. Epic. So beautiful. Oh and scary in parts! The first one was almost a little too scary for me.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 6:49 PM BST

IT'S AMAZING. Just. F**king. Epic. So beautiful. Oh and scary in parts! The first one was almost a little too scary for me.

I think my fave type of game is the third person shooter. I like to walk around with a big gun and freely shoot who I please. FPS don't quite do it for me though, I like to have a clear view of my surroundings. So if I get a PS3 I will deffo look out for this game. :)

Prince of Persia. Sand and incest Flashback Rip off.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 6:52 PM BST

I think my fave type of game is the third person shooter. I like to walk around with a big gun and freely shoot who I please. FPS don't quite do it for me though, I like to have a clear view of my surroundings. So if I get a PS3 I will deffo look out for this game. :)

Yeah, Drake is 3rd person shooter/freerunning/puzzler. Like Lara Croft but AWESOMER.

And I have a totally wrong video game crush on Nathan Drake.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 6:56 PM BST

Prince of Persia. Sand and incest Flashback Rip off.

Prince of Persia is before Flashback. But Flashback was the better game. I used to play it all the time.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 6:58 PM BST

Prince of Persia is before Flashback. But Flashback was the better game. I used to play it all the time.

Don't bring me down with your facts :P

It'll always be a Flashback rip off to me :P

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 6:56 PM BST

Yeah, Drake is 3rd person shooter/freerunning/puzzler. Like Lara Croft but AWESOMER.

And I have a totally wrong video game crush on Nathan Drake.

I used to have a crush on Jill Valentine.

Oh, and Rebecca Chambers

And I always though Barry looked like Cliff from Cheers,

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 7:00 PM BST

It'll always be a Flashback rip off to me :P

I agree :D

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 7:02 PM BST

I used to have a crush on Jill Valentine.

Oh, and Rebecca Chambers

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Uncharted is ace - definitely the best game I've ever played - there's a fair bit of shooting shenanigans in it.

It's been voted as the best PS3 game by a fair few sites/mags. I've got Metal Gear Solid 4 arriving too - this working from home lark is great!

There is an unusual number of gingers in the second one.

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 7:02 PM BST

And I always though Barry looked like Cliff from Cheers,

Heh good old Barry. From a more innocent time in videogames when they obviously just grabbed passing people in the street to do the voice-acting. "Weskeeer!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdZQ5KjgbU&feature=related

Quote: Lee Henman @ September 14 2010, 8:01 PM BST

Heh good old Barry. From a more innocent time in videogames when they obviously just grabbed passing people in the street to do the voice-acting. "Weskeeer!" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQdZQ5KjgbU&feature=related

Laughing out loud

I'm thinking about getting a Nintendo Wii. I'm not that into computer games, but my girlfriend really wants one. Plus, I do like the Mario platformers and Fifa.