What are you gaming? Page 43

The PS2s you can get are tiny!

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:33 PM BST

OK, cheers guys. Was just looking on eBay and saw some older models. Want to keep some of my gf PS2 games, cos I ain't buying the whole Singstar shite collection again! And I don't really have room to have two consoles under the telly.

Pft. We have have like 8 consoles. Just keep them in the spare room. Do be careful which model you get- extra double check it's the one that's backwards compatable.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:33 PM BST

And Devil May Cry is a rejected Resident Evil. They just changed the models and Made DEVIL May Cry, and instead made Resident Evil 4, one of the best video games ever. So you know. Speaks volumes really.

I don't include Half Life obviously Which is the business and the best FPS ever made.

RE4 is f**king awesome. Wish I hadn't swapped it :( I think I swapped it for Devil May Cry come to think of it! Oh, the f**king shame of it all... Teary

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 4:34 PM BST

Pft. We have have like 8 consoles. Just keep them in the spare room. Do be careful which model you get- extra double check it's the one that's backwards compatable.

Just buy an Nintendo vastly superior system. :P

Quote: Afinkawan @ September 14 2010, 4:33 PM BST

The PS2s you can get are tiny!

Yep, the slimlines were teenie!

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:35 PM BST

RE4 is f**king awesome. Wish I hadn't swapped it :( I think I swapped it for Devil May Cry come to think of it! Oh, the f**king shame of it all... Teary

Oh Dude. You Muppet.

The AI in RE4 is outstanding.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 4:34 PM BST

Yeah, we have loadsa consoles already but there really is only room for one. So whenever I want a quick blast on the Gamecube I have to dig it all out and then I can't be arsed. :D

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:35 PM BST

Just buy an Nintendo vastly superior system. :P

We've got a NES and a SNES, GBcolour and DS, and are looking to branch out into the Gamecube and Wii. I approve of Nintendo.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:37 PM BST

Oh Dude. You Muppet.

The AI in RE4 is outstanding.

I'd played RE4 to death. And kept reading good things about DMC, and it "looked" great and had good reviews. So went to CEX and was like swappies. Got it home, stuck it in, and within 30 secs hated the main character with all my might!

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 4:38 PM BST

We've got a NES and a SNES, GBcolour and DS, and are looking to branch out into the Gamecube and Wii. I approve of Nintendo.

I love putting on my Snes and not seeing loading screens. Good times :)

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 4:38 PM BST

Just buy a Wii and can play all of the games on it. They are EPIC! :D

Quote: Leevil @ September 14 2010, 4:40 PM BST

I'd played RE4 to death. And kept reading good things about DMC, and it "looked" great and had good reviews. So went to CEX and was like swappies. Got it home, stuck it in, and within 30 secs hated the main character with all my might!

Dante. He wears a big Red coat that looks a little Trigun and he's a complete tit.

I still haven't finished Wind Waker. Hmmm, fancy playing that. Even though they is way to much talking in it.

You can buy a lot of old PS1 & games from the PSN Network. These will be compatible with whichever PS3 you eventually get. Most PS1 & 2 discs don't work (I have the original 80Gb fat), and you really won't want to play them once you get some 3rd Gen games under your belt, believe me.

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:42 PM BST

Dante. He wears a big Red coat that looks a little Trigun and he's a complete tit.

Maybe he's a disgruntled former Butlin's employee?

Quote: Gavin @ September 14 2010, 4:42 PM BST

Just buy a Wii and can play all of the games on it. They are EPIC! :D

Or you could download an emulator and play everything, but that doesn't contain any of the joy!

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 14 2010, 4:43 PM BST

You can buy a lot of old PS1 & games from the PSN Network. These will be compatible with whichever PS3 you eventually get. Most PS1 & 2 discs don't work (I have the original 80Gb fat), and you really won't want to play them once you get some 3rd Gen games under your belt, believe me.

Noted. It's not for me though. It's for the vast collection of Singstar games she owns. otherwise the PS2 would go in the bin.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 4:45 PM BST

Or you could download an emulator and play everything, but that doesn't contain any of the joy!

My Dreamcast emulated Snes games. I miss that. Can't get the Gamecube one to work properly.