What are you gaming? Page 41

Surely gramatically, the title of this thread is wrong.

It should be -

"What game are you playing?"

Quote: Chappers @ June 11 2010, 6:38 PM BST

Surely gramatically, the title of this thread is wrong.

It should be -

"What game are you playing?"

Don't call me Shirley and learn to spell before you bring your grammatical ways around here!

Quote: Leevil @ June 11 2010, 6:40 PM BST

Don't call me Shirley and learn to spell before you bring your grammatical ways around here!

I kan spel!

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Red Dead Redemption!!!!!

Have you got Mario Galaxy yet Andie?

For the kids you know... ahem.

Yep, I just got it yesterday...for the kids...

LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth 2 (when I can be bothered to boot my macbook in Windows). Good game, but not enough defensive capabilities for my turtle-inclined playing style.

Just completed all the extra stages on Portal too. Sublime game, can't wait for the sequel.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ June 11 2010, 5:40 PM BST

I've got Call of Juarez - it kinda put me off Westerns. There's no radio on a horse either.

What a c**t Brian is, eh? Eh?

Gay Tony is immense. I'm four missions off my Gold Star achievement - 100% in all missions. Have you got that one Bussell?

I like to simulate the effect of my horse being able to tune into the radio by having my stereo on in the background while I play and inviting Iggy Pop round to periodically yell conspiracy theories at me.

My last flatmate bought Gay Tony and I played it through without getting the chance to go back and 100% it. Good game though. I liked the biker gang one too but any game that lets me drive a dirt bike off the top of a skyscraper so I can base jump onto a moving flatbed wins by default.

I found my Game Boy Advance the other day and played a bit of Mario Kart.

http://uk.e3.ign.com/2010/live/index.html

Kane & Lynch: Dog Days is on right now. Looks great.

Little Big Planet 2 now.

LEGO Harry Potter!!!

This week, I R been mostly playing Skate 2.

Haven't played a game in aaaages.

Then you haven't lived.