What are you gaming? Page 52

Quote: AndreaLynne @ September 30 2010, 5:57 PM BST

Just reserved Fallout: New Vegas while out shopping!!!!

I just spent £130 on a TV just so I can play it.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 30 2010, 6:00 PM BST

I just spent £130 on a TV just so I can play it.

That Technicolour is going to shine bright!

Money well spent!

My kids watched me play Fallout 3 like it was a movie. They can't wait.

I've got £32 credit at our local game store, so I am weighing up what I want. This excites me. Might keep it and use it against PS Move. Maybe not.

I don't have any friends who have bought it yet, so I can't give any recommendations Nat.

I'll probably wait until after Christmas. Hopefully the prices will drop.

Angry Birds. (Greatest game ever)

Quote: Leevil @ September 30 2010, 4:59 PM BST

I got the Gamegube out the other day, planning to play Mario Kart 64 on it :)

Is that possible?

I've got it on the Wii but it hsan't aged well compared to the otehr games.
I've also got teh original SNES one on the Wii
Was it always that hard?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ September 30 2010, 8:41 PM BST

Angry Birds. (Greatest game ever)

I'm enjoying the new levels. It looks s great now that it supports the Retina display.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ September 30 2010, 10:38 PM BST

Is that possible?

I've got it on the Wii but it hsan't aged well compared to the otehr games.
I've also got teh original SNES one on the Wii
Was it always that hard?

The GC is chipped but I assume they released it? I dunno?

Yes, the original is hard.

I work near Earls Court and they have a big Eurogamer conference on... I have NEVER EVER seen so many virgin men in one group before.

Yes but even if you wanted to exhibit yourself in the exhibition hoping to be ravaged by a legion of virgin male puppies, they'd be too interested in...in...Final Fantasy Alien Storm Quest XI or whatever to even notice you. That's why they are virgins.

Quote: David Bussell @ September 24 2010, 11:12 AM BST

Just bought Dead Rising 2. Shit is about to get awesome at my house.

Wow Dave, you do love a zombie. I bet you only shoot 'em cause you can't f**k them.

I can't play the zombie ones. I like to drink tea while I'm gaming.

Quote: Nat Wicks @ September 14 2010, 5:33 PM BST

How far ar you through? The stealth elements get a lot harder about half way through.

I was about half way through - it did get harder. Infact the fight with Poison Ivy was f**king infuriating - and when you beat it they give you the fight again! The last fight with the two titans was difficult too - much harder than the boss fight with Joker - which I did first try.

It's a good game, although it descends into a string of fights at the end and I think some of the impact is lost if you don't know the Batman comics. Apart from the strangely boyishly shaped joker and the over-juiced batman the artwork of the game is excellent - with the best blend between cut scenes and the game I think I've seen.

I would have preferred to have been in Gotham though and been able to drive the batcar around, smashing into pedestrians etc. Running around the island got boring very quickly - there was absolutely no sense of one place being different to another.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ October 1 2010, 12:31 PM BST

Wow Dave, you do love a zombie. I bet you only shoot 'em cause you can't f**k them.

I can't play the zombie ones. I like to drink tea while I'm gaming.

I do love a zombie. Although there's another game taking up a lot of my time too - I rented it and can't remember the name of it right now but it involves a lot of paragliding into bases and shooting shit up. It's frighteningly huge so I fear the repetetive strain of it will set in before I complete the thing.