What are you gaming? Page 32

Quote: Leevil @ November 26 2009, 8:03 PM GMT

Sounds pretty good then. Although will anything beat the original Mario Kart for party games? :D

Nah
The original Mario Kart is da bomb!
Do the kids still say that?
What I mean is it's the best snes game ever, if not the best game ever.

Super Mario 64 on the N64 deserves a mention as well.

My favourite on the Snes was A Link To The Past. Although I always used to say Flashback, but I don't think I got very far in that.

I had a Mega drive, I only bought the Snes to play the Mario games & pilotwings
but there's a few on the Wii Virtual console that I've downloaded like Donkey Kong country & Picross.

Are you still on the PS2 Leevil?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 26 2009, 8:05 PM GMT

Super Mario 64 on the N64 deserves a mention as well.

Yes! I've still got an N64 (at home) but never bought any games for it. Only played and completed Mario 64. Although I remember playing Goldeneye 007 around mates houses...

Goldeneye was great.
The enemies looked weird with their realish faces, but it's the best shooter I've played.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 26 2009, 8:09 PM GMT

I had a Mega drive, I only bought the Snes to play the Mario games & pilotwings
but there's a few on the Wii Virtual console that I've downloaded like Donkey Kong country & Picross.

We had a Megadrive for a bit, but was mainly into Snes. Donkey Kong is fun.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 26 2009, 8:09 PM GMT

Are you still on the PS2 Leevil?

:( Yes! Teary

Was checking out PS3 deals today though. They keep changing their bundles, as new games come out. So it's hard to pick and choose which one is best!

Checked out 360 deals as well, but that just doesn't appeal to me.

the 360 is probably great, but if you've got a PS2 you have to go for the next one up, and the days of having all 3 consoles at a time are long gone.
for me anyway.

Yeah, it's probably pointless as well, seeing as there are not that many console exclusive games anymore.

I'm not going to but one yet though, as I can't afford it and I'm not really in the mood to be playing lately. Plus, I can't think of many games that I'm dying to play to justify it. C.O.D doesn't appeal to me :P

Will be jumping the gun when G.O.W 3 comes out though! :D

What have you got?

Just the Wii
And I've still got a PS2 somewhere in case we fancy a bit of Singstar or Buzz Quiz

Bloody Singstar >_< My gf bought most of them, so whenever I do put the Playstation on, it'll spark her to say, "Do you want to play Singstar?"

Yes, dear Unimpressed

I don't mind it, but they have such a short playlist it gets very repetitive.

I liked it until My Missus beat me on an Elvis song!
I was gutted, but it's hard to keep in the green squares when you're trying to do a Karate kick, that's my excuse anyway.

Laughing out loud

Have you tried to play Singstar: Bollywood? :S Gives me a headache. My favourite is Legends if IF I had to pick a favourite. ;)

Quote: Leevil @ November 26 2009, 7:54 PM GMT

I still occasionally play Super Mario: All Stars on an emulator and if I'm home, on my Snes. :D

I still play Zelda and Mario Cart on my N64 emulator. Zelda's such a kid's game but it's ace!

Quote: Leevil @ November 26 2009, 8:07 PM GMT

Although I always used to say Flashback, but I don't think I got very far in that.

That was such an awesome game. I'm sure it's one of the few I've ever actually completed.

I used to use my Dreamcast as an emulator. Have a Gamecube I could use now, but can't be arsed to make the disc. Pleased

Got a Wii, a PS2 and a 360. Few of my mates have recently purchased a PS3 so it looks like I am going to follow suite, otherwise they might all start playing online together and forget about me. I remember when we all just went round someones house and actually played together

Pesky interweb