What are you gaming? Page 33

Finished Assassin's creed 2 last night with 38/50 achievements. Took me 25+ hours to beat the main story, though I pricked about a fair bit (as in life).

Good game but I still prefer the first one.

Anyone else playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the 360? My mates and I need a fourth shooter to help us blitz the Advanced levels. My Christ that game is good.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 30 2009, 3:34 PM GMT

Anyone else playing Left 4 Dead 2 on the 360? My mates and I need a fourth shooter to help us blitz the Advanced levels. My Christ that game is good.

We bought it but haven't started it yet. :(

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 30 2009, 3:37 PM GMT

We bought it but haven't started it yet. :(

That shit was in my console as fast as I could get it home! Put some practice in then we'll hook up for the slaughter come Z Day.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 30 2009, 3:39 PM GMT

That shit was in my console as fast as I could get it home! Put some practice in then we'll hook up for the slaughter come Z Day.

Sounds like a date! :)

This is fun - http://adamatomic.com/canabalt/ :)

Call of Duty 4 online. Not yet made the leap to Modern Warfare 2 :(

Quote: Godot Taxis @ November 27 2009, 4:47 PM GMT

Finished Assassin's creed 2 last night with 38/50 achievements. Took me 25+ hours to beat the main story, though I pricked about a fair bit (as in life).

Good game but I still prefer the first one.

I found myself much more drawn into the sequel. I did not play the first game properly but, from what I saw, I felt that the sequel seemed to vary the action a bit more. The addition of things such as the Assassin's Tombs seemed to add that diversity which I felt was lacking in the original. I still love the brilliant feeling when you execute perfect assassinations though.

Has just been "playing" World of Warcraft. Um, yes. Not for me this one.

Errr Now I'm playing SecondLife... weird!

Still Super Mario Bros.
But now it's getting really hard & I'm starting to hate it a little.

Can get frustrating sometimes.

Quote: Leevil @ December 16 2009, 8:01 PM GMT

Has just been "playing" World of Warcraft. Um, yes. Not for me this one.

Try playing after level 10 - 20 it gets interesting after that depending on the race ect you're playing.

Quote: Paul W @ December 17 2009, 10:45 AM GMT

Try playing after level 10 - 20 it gets interesting after that depending on the race ect you're playing.

Unless your a hunter. Then you should be banned. For life.

Quote: Gavin @ December 17 2009, 10:46 AM GMT

Unless your a hunter. Then you should be banned. For life.

Hunters are fun, I used to have a Shammy, they get good after about level 20.

Rogues are good too.