Most Underrated Footballer in the Premiership Page 8

Quote: Jack Massey @ May 4 2009, 8:11 PM BST

You're a bitter man Dave- or should I call you Chappers. Whistling nnocently

Only when it comes to Manchester United. In the rest of my life I'm quite reasonable and nice!

What about huddlestone. He he can play well when he wants.

Quote: Yellows 586 @ May 3 2009, 6:18 PM BST

Most underrated Premier League player? Joey Barton.

The latest incident is the final straw, surely?

Should never have been allowed to join the club. Angry

I agree with you there Nil. There were rumours that he was going to turn up to West Ham, who have developed a bit of a reputation for taking on trouble makers (ie. yours :P) but that would've been a bit too far for me.

Bellamy and Bowyer were trouble makers before we had them. :P

Dyer, fair enough. :D

Quote: Nil Putters @ May 5 2009, 7:24 PM BST

Bellamy and Bowyer were trouble makers before we had them. :P

Dyer, fair enough. :D

Bowyer was okay for us. Bellamy too, for a brief while. Dyer. Unimpressed

Paolo Di Canio was a trouble maker though and he was quite spectacular for us. :D

Quote: PhQnix @ May 5 2009, 6:30 PM BST

The latest incident is the final straw, surely?

You'd hope so about Barton but it wouldn't surprise me if someone picks him up. Probably a policeman.

Quote: Yellows 586 @ May 5 2009, 10:00 PM BST

You'd hope so about Barton but it wouldn't surprise me if someone picks him up.

Slade Prison First XI

Barton is just a thug in my opinion.

Another Champions League final, brilliant stuff and as I've said on this thread, Park is under-rated. Shocking about Darren Fletcher though. What kind of stupid rule is that, you can't appeal. Where's the idea behind that one?

Thinking of Barton, Bellamy, Bowyer and Dyer doesn't make me think of football or Newcastle for that matter. More a remand centre.

Be honest, same tackle at the other end and you're crying out for a penalty and a red card. I thought it was a pen. Anywhere else on the pitch it would have been a free kick.

I think it's just the usual TV punditry on penalty decisions - they pretty much always say the ref got it wrong. If he hadn't given it they would have been saying Fletcher got away with one.

Might be cool to compile a nutter 11 laced with thuggery and a dash of flair

Bruce Grobbelaar
Ron 'Chopper' Harris
Norman 'Bite your Legs' Hunter
Vinnie Jones
Roy Keane
Paul Gascoigne
George Best
Eric Cantona
Frank Worthington

Still need a couple of defenders but they were probably sent off so playing with nine men seems pretty likely. Anyway, I'd pay to watch this lot :)

Quote: Tuumble @ May 5 2009, 10:54 PM BST

Might be cool to compile a nutter 11 laced with thuggery and a dash of flair

That bastard Souness was a dirty sod. And David Batty.

Quote: Badge @ May 5 2009, 10:40 PM BST

Be honest, same tackle at the other end and you're crying out for a penalty and a red card. I thought it was a pen. Anywhere else on the pitch it would have been a free kick.

I think it's just the usual TV punditry on penalty decisions - they pretty much always say the ref got it wrong. If he hadn't given it they would have been saying Fletcher got away with one.

I disagree. Manchester United are hated on television, so I doubt they would have been so nice to them had it been a penalty.
Any idea why you can't appeal?