Most Underrated Footballer in the Premiership Page 2

Kevin Davies. I'd buy him like a shot if I had a team that was struggling.

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 13 2008, 11:29 PM GMT

Nope, I was wearing a Northern Ireland shirt, have to support our wee country wether they are there or not.

You mean that wee country that beat us 1-0? :(

Quote: Moonstone @ December 13 2008, 11:32 PM GMT

You mean that wee country that beat us 1-0? :(

That's the one, with the legend that is David Healy. Shocking how he can't get a game in the premiership. Oh well he will have to make do with the MBE he is getting in January.

The government have announced that anyone who has bought any lumps
of useless Irish meat is entitled to a full refund.

Because of this, Liverpool have asked Spurs for their money back!

Hahahaha

Quote: Jack Massey @ December 13 2008, 10:01 PM GMT

That is a joke, surely. But having said all that, he was a main starter in Newcastle's succesful Bobby Robson Champions League Seasons. I suppose he's no worse than other centre-backs Newcastle have had over the last few years, such as: Cacapa, Rosenthal (I think that's how you spell it), Bassong and Boumsong

Rosenthal, Cacapa, Boumsong and particularly Bramble were terrible for Newcastle, but I won't hear a word said against Bassong! As a Newcastle season ticket holder, I've seen him play a few games this season and he's not a bad player on his day. He did have a shocking display a few weeks back but I rate him. That said, he is most definatly not the most underated footballer in the premiership :D

Ameobi anyone? :D Nah-me neither!

Perhaps a little biased, but Id give a shout to Habib Beye. I dunno if he's the MOST underated, but he is underated in my opinion-not so much by Newcastle fans mind. He had an awesome season last year. He's a nice guy as well and seems a good laugh!

Gilbert Funktail and Sandsquath Himmler have never really got their due. Blackburn Rovers Pinky Guttrot either.

Stephen Ireland or Leon Osman for me

Quote: David Chapman @ December 13 2008, 11:28 PM GMT

He's only there to sell shirts to the Koreans. Cynical!

Is that why he played in both Champions League semi-finals, including a man of the match performance against Barcelona which saw United progress to the Champions League Final...

Quote: Jack Massey @ December 14 2008, 11:19 AM GMT

Is that why he played in both Champions League semi-finals, including a man of the match performance against Barcelona which saw United progress to the Champions League Final...

I like Park, he is a grafter.

Quote: Quentin @ December 14 2008, 4:29 AM GMT

Ameobi anyone? :D Nah-me neither!

:D

Park is a good call. I think Jamie (Jimmy :$ )Bullard doesn't get the credit he deserves either.

What about Everton's Phil Jagielka? He recently got into the England squad, but hardly anyone seems to know who he is. I've heard a lot of people who take part in Fantasy Leagues praising him, for being cheap, and earning lots of points.

I believe Everton's Phil Neville has always been underrated.

Michael Turner, he's one of the best defenders in the country. You shall all see.

Park is a great shout, lovely little player. Pity he plays for such scumbags.

Quote: SlagA @ December 14 2008, 5:06 PM GMT

Park is a good call. I think Jamie Bullard doesn't get the credit he deserves either.

Jimmy Bullard is over-rated. He's a fair player and a great lad but England material? Not a chance.