a shibby occassion!

Arrr i be Kitty Pirate
im doing an art foundation course, which i'd pass if i wasn't signing up to forums and giving in to the luring powers of YouTube!
I would like to say how shibby it is to meet you all, i hope that in time i can talk many random things with many random people
:D

I'm writing a sitcom i started 3 years ago...and i still can't complete the pilot episode! that's quite shamful...it either means i'm very thorough or just plain slow -_-

newayz, to sum up all of this useless infomation in one icon - Wave

How do, I was unaware it was penaut butter Jelly time but I will definately consider dancing once I finish my pint.
Welcome :) hope to see you pilot in the critique soon :)

Hi Kitty.

Welcome. I remember when i first discovered MSN Space and You Tube. I didn't eat, sleep, i could barely speak. Mostly i made a space, re made a space. Nightmare. Anyhoo that was a few years back, i am sooooooooooooooooooo over that...Anyhoo i have to go now i have a My Space to sort.

Have fun around the forum. Nice to see a fellow girlie (That was not meant in a Tranny sarcas way)

thank you for your warm welcome Gavin and you're rite charley, im still in that stage of not eating and drinking because i can't...seem...to...get...away...from...the...pretty...white...screen Teary
bonjour fellow female cadete

Hi Kitty, thanks for joining - love your avatar! Peanut Butter Jelly Time indeed!

Hi Kitty,Wave

Welcome, You clever little thing with you dancing avatar and your picture of a cat in your name I can see we’re going too have to keep a eye on you. ;)
Wave

Hello and welcome to the forum. This is a good place and a happy place. It's a place where you can come in times of trouble to speak with people of a like mind who can help you through the dark times.

My name is WJFK...I try to write comedy. There, I 've said it.

Hi Kitty

Pleased to me you. I'm Dan.

Dan

Arrr I be Aaron. Pirate

What? Writing a pilot for 3 years? I have no idea what that's like! Errr

Hi Kitty, Kitty. Kitty.

Two Family Guy avatars in one thread? The horror, the horror...

Hi.

[quote name="Wildjesusfishkid" post="11669" date="March 19, 2007, 12:24 PM"]Hello and welcome to the forum. This is a good place and a happy place. It's a place where you can come in times of trouble to speak with people of a like mind who can help you through the dark times.

thank you for your welcome...but just a question...what about if you have a dark mind? i seem to always get dark moments :D

oh and wave to the rest of you cool dudes Wave
oh and in response to "what's it like to write a pilot episode for three years" i guess u wud say humiliating.
But i just write pages and pages of jokes and wierd plots that do/do not go anywhere. Actually making it into a structured piece tests my attention span. I do art! I'm not supposed to be structured! Laughing out loud

and it is always peanut butter jelly time ;)

Kitty. :)

Quote: Gavin @ March 19, 2007, 12:21 AM

How do, I was unaware it was penaut butter Jelly time but I will definately consider dancing once I finish my pint.
Welcome :) hope to see you pilot in the critique soon :)

OMG! peanut butter jelly time! makes me laugh thinking about it...You can get a little figure of it from your local cinema movie type shop... £7.99!

Peanut butter jelly time, eh? Google calls.