PS3 vs XBox 360 Page 7

Can't....stop...playing Gear of War 2!
Although it's starting to get annoying now. Enough time has passed that people have figured out ways to cheat and play cheap. F**king shield and shotgun boooooo!

I'm going to play GTA... woo!

Quote: Leevil @ December 14 2008, 12:25 AM GMT

I'm going to play GTA... woo!

PS3 or the other one? ;)

The other one, as in the PS2 and San Andreas. I'm behind yes but it's still awesome.

Cool.

I'm a gangSTA!

Barrat! Barrat!

Is it just me or after a while do you stop playing the missions and just go around killing people?

What the chuffing f**k is that???

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 15 2008, 1:02 AM GMT

Is it just me or after a while do you stop playing the missions and just go around killing people?

That's the only reason I buy GTA. Although the story is the best I've seen in SA.

Quote: JuliaC @ December 15 2008, 1:03 AM GMT

What the chuffing f**k is that???

I put Gangsta into Google Images and that was one of the first that caught my eye. :)

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 15 2008, 1:02 AM GMT

That's part of the fun. :)

Anyone played this yet?

I'd like to see Google sell their Street View map data to the GTA folks so we can wreak virtual havoc in our own neighborhoods a few years from now.

Quote: DaButt @ December 15 2008, 1:19 AM GMT

I'd like to see Google sell their Street View map data to the GTA folks so we can wreak virtual havoc in our own neighborhoods a few years from now.

That would be so cool.

I wonder if the Google camera vehicles merely take photos? If they're smart they'd be grabbing 3D data, wireless access point data and stuff like that.

They finally released Street View photos for my neighborhood last week. Looks like they were taken about a year ago; Christmas decorations were up, but the buildings across the street were still under construction.