I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,734

The full mashimgs

If Barton wasn't fortunate to have been good enough to play professional football - he would have been a burglar or a drug dealer etc etc

Despicable piece of shit

"One of Barton's most infamous acts was a training ground fight with former teammate Ousmane Dabo, which saw the hardman midfielder hit with a six-match ban by the Football Association in 2008.

He was also given a four-month suspended sentence after admitting assault occasioning actual bodily harm after Dabo was left with cuts and bruises as well as a detached retina.

The Frenchman was distraught revealing he felt he was left looking like the "Elephant Man" after the attack.

Apart from that, he's very funny.

Not to mention the usual suspects are foaming at the mouth aand being spiteful.

And the usual suspects are defending a violent, possibly psychotic arsehole - because he's 'funny'

Titter.

Rishi's re-re-re-re-reset going well ...

Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 46% (+3)
CON: 22% (-2)
LDM: 10% (=)
RFM: 9% (-2)
GRN: 7% (-1)
SNP: 3% (=)

Via @YouGov, 2-3 Jan

Labour majority 360 seats

Your reminder that no matter how awful our politicians are - the US are in a different league

Rep nominee Trump actually said in a TV interview yesterday that he hopes the US economy crashes before the 2024 election (so it makes Biden look bad)

This is where we are at people

This is the class of utter f**kwit now in Western politics

The country and its citizens can all go to shit - as long is he gets elected as a result

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th January 2024, 3:19 PM

Rep nominee Trump actually said in a TV interview yesterday that he hopes the US economy crashes before the 2024 election (so it makes Biden look bad)

The part in parentheses is an opinion, whether yours or some news organization's. Trump actually said, "When there's a crash, I hope it's going to be during this next 12 months because I don't want to be Herbert Hoover. The one president - I just don't want to be Herbert Hoover."

Even Trump-hating CNN had an accurate headline: "Trump says he hopes any economic crash would happen before he could serve a possible second term."

I sincerely hope that the Republicans field a better candidate than Trump to face whomever-replaces-Biden-when-he-inevitably-drops-out, but reporting like this only encourages the madness that is rife within modern politics. The country deserves better than Trump, and we deserve better than the current president who keeps a straight face when calling Trump a threat to democracy, while his party attempts to have Trump removed from the ballot in blue states. Putin is doing the same thing in Russia as we speak, and a good rule of thumb for life is to do the exact opposite of what Russia does.

That makes more sense than Mr bad-news above.

The mango moron also said the stock market would crash if Biden won in 2020

Dow Jones reached all time record high three weeks ago

Dumb f**k never tires of being wrong

This Post Office thing is baffling

Didn't the idiots in charge stop even just for a second and think that "hang on, hundreds of people, in hundreds of locations- all robbing money off us? HUNDREDS?? Something just doesn't ring true here"

I don't know who these bloody idiots are - but THEY need banging up

See how they like the humiliation they put others through

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th January 2024, 5:49 PM

Didn't the idiots in charge stop even just for a second and think that "hang on, hundreds of people, in hundreds of locations- all robbing money off us? HUNDREDS??

I'd imagine the number of people cheating your government (taxes, benefits, etc.) numbers in the low millions. My country's figures are probably in the tens of millions.

Yes but about 95% of these poor bastards did nothing wrong

Bloody computers!!

Latest right wing claim against Starmer - him saying "Sunak doesn't get Britain" is him being racist !

Oh well, when you're 20-24% behind in the polls you will get very, very,very desperate I guess

Pathetic

Donald Trump is using Sammy the bull Gravano, ex underboss of the Gambino mafia crime family (and self confessed serial killer), as a character witness

🤣