I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,730

Ask men and women in this country who have been date raped if they find it a funny joke

And if they are happy that this prick is in charge of stopping it from happening to others

Gebeebies tracking Santa, they will probably point out that he is entering the country with no passport and demand that him and that other bastard Paddington are sharing bunks in a cell on the Bibby Boat.

If James Cleverly has invited people round for Christmas Eve drinks I doubt many will turn up. Who needs to wake up on Christmas morning on his couch with your undies on back to front and your vest missing?

Chris Pincher and 'the bone' would be there like a shot

The first five words you see below will describe your next year
Total and utter f**king shit

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th December 2023, 4:09 PM

Ask men and women in this country who have been date raped if they find it a funny joke

And if they are happy that this prick is in charge of stopping it from happening to others

Or any father of a daughter who has experienced date rape, come to that.
Loathsome man.

For me bad taste and poor judgement tend to go hand in hand, But given his position and the timing in relation to the joke (not there's a good time) would under normal circumstances make his position untenable. Sadly we are well past normal with these Trumpy Tories, the only upside if there is one, is that they have attracted an element that needs feeding daily with hatred and once the feeding stops they will turn to Reform and divide this party to the point that it ceases to exist and just become an assortment of cults.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 27th December 2023, 2:19 PM

....just become an assortment of cults.

Don't you just hate autocorrect...

It's the new me I'm afraid.

You mean you keep getting your worms wrong and pisspronouncing things?

Sorry , it's Christmas and I've been watching far, far too much Two Ronnies on telly

Asked about being filmed nude, actress Margot Robbie defends herself, saying she's proud of her body and her decision... This one always cracks me up. What did you expect her to say? 'Oooh, I'm a f**king slut, ain't I? F**k me, what a f**king sell-out, I'm f**king ashamed of meself! I look f**king shit, too! What a sad old tart I just turned into, eh? Shame me career's so f**ked or I wouldn't be doing this shit in the first place, would I? Ooooh, I'm a slapper now, ain't I? I'm a f**king disgrace, hope I never f**king work again. You never get Paul McCartney getting his cock out do yer, cos his career's still worth a wank, not like mine, eh? Boy, do I suck.'

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 27th December 2023, 4:46 PM

Asked about being filmed nude, actress Margot Robbie defends herself, saying she's proud of her body and her decision... This one always cracks me up. What did you expect her to say? 'Oooh, I'm a f**king slut, ain't I? F**k me, what a f**king sell-out, I'm f**king ashamed of meself! I look f**king shit, too! What a sad old tart I just turned into, eh? Shame me career's so f**ked or I wouldn't be doing this shit in the first place, would I? Ooooh, I'm a slapper now, ain't I? I'm a f**king disgrace, hope I never f**king work again. You never get Paul McCartney getting his cock out do yer, cos his career's still worth a wank, not like mine, eh? Boy, do I suck.'

https://youtu.be/dIYEm50YOiQ?si=8yc5-q3OgcKn35cT

Storm Gerrit?
What's the next one? Darnya

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th December 2023, 6:56 PM

That man clearly sexist misogynisticals and not respeck HER DECISIVE after year of bad.

Quote: lofthouse @ 27th December 2023, 6:56 PM

I hope you're not implying Monkhouse is cynically rehashing tired old comedy material and just inserting a new name.

"The Tories have been accused of having a "Dickensian attitude" to healthcare after data revealed there have been 30,000 cases of rickets and scurvy since 2019.

Damning research shows there were 28,379 cases of rickets and 269 cases of scurvy since 2019. The data, released after Freedom of Information requests were sent to 78 NHS trusts, revealed some areas have had much higher rates of rickets and scurvy admissions "

The Liberal Democrats, who carried out the research, are demanding the Government create automatic enrolment on the NHS Healthy Start scheme. They're also calling for higher food standards in schools so that no young person misses out on the nutrition they need.

Lib Dem Health and Social Care spokeswoman Daisy Cooper said: "In 21st century Britain no one should be suffering with these Victorian era diseases. It is high time that the Conservative Party dropped their Dickensian attitude toward healthcare and took public health seriously.

"These latest figures are a symbol of this Conservative government's complete failure to look after the health of the next generation. Under their watch we have seen nothing but waiting lists rise, hospitals falling down, and endless ambulance delays. The Conservative party is not fit to run our NHS."