I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,729

Oops, reading into it further, the above example is counted as a misogynistic hate crime.
Two fans at a Birmingham match were arrested for chanting a similar thing at her.
Blimey, it's a minefield.

All you have to do is stick to the standard stuff like 'Stupid Bastard' And 'You don't know what you're doing' etc there's loads of existing stuff to call her. Obviously the players have to respect the ref at any level or the game will die. But the refs fair game for the fans they always have been.

She can't be any worse than the male ones- they are all shit

The ones in EFL 1 are all f**king clueless

"The referee's a wanker" conjures up a very different image though....

When the likes of Thatcher and Truss and Bojo have pictures taken of themselves in army fatigues sat in f**king tanks - the press always portrays them as British patriots blah blah

Starmer was snapped the other day in a combat jacket with some soldiers and the dickheads at the daily Express etc portray him as Satan in human form

The hypocrisy of these scumbags is ridiculous

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd December 2023, 11:03 PM

When the likes of Thatcher and Truss and Bojo have pictures taken of themselves in army fatigues sat in f**king tanks - the press always portrays them as British patriots blah blah

Starmer was snapped the other day in a combat jacket with some soldiers and the dickheads at the daily Express etc portray him as Satan in human form

Whereas Sir Starmer sees himself as Thatcher in human form.

Tomorrow morning you are all cordially invited to a kick-about in a Christmas truce.

So happy Christmas to friend and foe.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th December 2023, 8:27 AM

Tomorrow morning you are all cordially invited to a kick-about in a Christmas truce.

So happy Christmas to friend and foe.

I'd prefer a Christmas game of cricket because at least with cricket you can sit around doing nothing for the entire match.

Happy Christmas to EVERYONE and I hope you ALL have a great New Year that finds you and the ones you love both healthy and happy X.

Another example yesterday of the true nature of hard line lefties, after all the train, school and hospital strikes they close down Oxford Street on what should be its busiest day for shoppers, and for what, to blame a small shop chain for the war in Israel. Like ten thousand two year olds throwing a massive tantrum in the middle of the biggest supermarket.

Oh and Happy Chrimbo yes. 🎄

Merry Christmas Alfred for the record they were Muslims not Lefties. Muslims don't do democracy outside of the Kurds. But like anyone they are angry at seeing people being slain , I feel the same myself to be honest.

Apparently organised by extremist lefty group Sisters Uncut. It's all a part of the same hysterical left wing anti capitalist anti unwoke lot who jump on any bandwagon going to throw a paddy these days.

Hope you are on the mend Teddy and as comfortable as poss in your treatment but you seem to be on top, as ever. And well done to the toffees for overcoming an outrageous bureaucratic decision.

Ta mate.

The Home Secretary thinks drink spiking is funny

"Just hours after announcing a raft of measures to crack down on the crime, the home secretary joked about putting "a little bit of Rohypnol in her drink every night". He added that it was was "not really illegal if it's only a little bit".

Please, please can we have some grown ups running the country soon?

13 years of childish morons is plenty thanks

Always offended lol
Losing sight of obvious jokes is the first sign.