I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,739

Well the money is firmly on Trump now being the next Republican Presidential candidate and my money's on him defeating Biden this time so that should keep Lofty busy on here for the next five years. To everyone's delight. 🙂

Well that's Ukraine f**ked, then.

And NATO

And the world's climate

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd January 2024, 10:23 AM

Well the money is firmly on Trump now being the next Republican Presidential candidate and my money's on him defeating Biden this time so that should keep Lofty busy on here for the next five years. To everyone's delight. 🙂

US presidential term is only four years, ignoramus 👍

But I'm glad that you are happy that a "pussy" grabber and someone found liable for sexually assaulting a woman in a department store may win

Says a lot about your morals

I feel a song coming on...
♩♩ Happy times are here again ♩♩

People are getting a bit ahead of themselves assuming Trump will win. He's a toxic vote loser, and the main criticism of Biden being a senile old duffer close to death pretty much applies to Trump as well.

Not holding out too much hope, I'm afraid.

Quote: chipolata @ 23rd January 2024, 11:44 AM

People are getting a bit ahead of themselves assuming Trump will win. He's a toxic vote loser, and the main criticism of Biden being a senile old duffer close to death pretty much applies to Trump as well.

Ah yes that is correct

However don't forget the most pertinent issue here - a lot of Americans are nutz ðŸĪŠ

I saw a woman the other day on TV wearing a t-shirt that said "Trump can grab this anytime" above an arrow pointing down at her vagina

THIS is his voter base

Trump will enable: Russia to expand it's Communist regime to Ukraine, genocide to flourish in the Middle East and China's BRICs group to continue to grow it's membership to cover 3.3 billion, 41% of the world's population vs the 28% the G7 covers. He's doing more to help the spread of Communism than Rocket Boy in North Korea. Leader of the free world ?

Putin will be praying with all his might that Trump wins

In fact he probably has operatives and plans ready to go, to help it to happen

Still It won't all be bad news, he will bring in massive tax cuts for the extremely wealthy , like last time

Wagner admitted to setting up a team of hackers to help Trump win last time, before their leader was murdered. Trump has pledged to remove Obama Care, deepening the wealth disparity even further.

What a skewed and paranoid view you all have of world politics.
Everything seems to be a disaster before it has happened.

Little men in a tiny corner of the internet convinced we are all going to hell in a handcart.
It makes good reading though - if only for the laughs.

It's a statement of evidenced facts, your post is a statement of your opinion and your sense of humour. Which I do respect. Btw, when you messaged me about a person close to you that has dyslexia, do they have a recognised statement / diagnosis or is that just your opinion ?

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd January 2024, 11:17 AM

US presidential term is only four years, ignoramus 👍

But I'm glad that you are happy that a "pussy" grabber and someone found liable for sexually assaulting a woman in a department store may win

Says a lot about your morals

No it says more to me about your narrow mindedness and failure to grasp the reality of modern world politics and the rough and tumble of campaigns and the US electorate's broadmindedness.

And I was including the run up because I can't see you not mentioning him before or after his next term in or out of office.

We all got that you meant from now - but the man who complains of personal insults feels it's ok for him to do it, decided to not understand.
Notice how he ignored my post about him continually calling me a C, and admin had to step in.
Narrow-minded blindness.