I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,637

If he gets found innocent it will be because the authorities involved are shadowy deep state woke anti-Brexit lefty Marxists bent on getting the tories out so Starmer can get us back in the EU

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th August 2023, 4:35 PM

When the going gets tough, wheel out Nick Brown.
😂
No idea what the allegations are.
I have a feeling that when we find out it all might be a bit disappointing.

Yeah, it'll be just a trivial affair. After all - he's Labour.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2023, 5:25 PM

Yeah, it'll be just a trivial affair. After all - he's Labour.

To be fair, Goodlad, you did hype up more Phillip Schofield allegations and they never materialised.

They've never gotten over the beer gate bollocks!

Pinned everything on that and it was devastating when the one bit of dirt they could hope for turned out to be a huge big pile of nothingness

Oh no, he's talking about one of us....deflect deflect.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 15th August 2023, 6:58 PM

Oh no, he's talking about one of us....deflect deflect.

Hang about, that's exactly what you do. If Lofthouse makes a point, you ignore the point and attack Lofty as being nasty, or obsessed, or the cut n paste king.

He's a big boy - probably doesn't need you to protect him gang-style.
It's a shame Nick Brown is lowering your perceived perfection of your party.
And he's not alone...
Glass houses and that.

Well at least he had the whip suspended straight away

Boris would have knighted him instead

Or made him foreign secretary

Or tried to amend Parliamentary procedure in order that he could get away with whatever offence he has committed

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 16th August 2023, 11:50 AM

He's a big boy - probably doesn't need you to protect him gang-style.
It's a shame Nick Brown is lowering your perceived perfection of your party.

Not my party. Unlike you I'm not slavishly devoted to a political party. The difference between you and me is you see everything in very black and white terms, where lefties are all evil and nasty and right wingers are all decent and good. I think life's a bit more complex. I'm no huge fan of the Labour party or of Keir Starmer, although I do think it's time for a change.

Heck of a lot of presumptions there and personal character assassinations.
Did it sting?

Anyone remember a radio sitcom featuring a character called DJ Ivan Brackenbury?

"He's bonkers!"

It was pretty good

Anyway, just seen on the news it turns out the dude was a massive nonce

I saw him on 8 out of 9 cats... and laughed at his act especially as he insulted Katherine Ryan.

Then read it yesterday of how he had accidentally downloaded 30.000 category A indecent images and videos of children.
The dirty f**king bastard.

He's in an episode of The IT Crowd. Just looking at his DJ character which looks eerily like Jonathan King. Outrageous that he got a suspended sentence and made excuses like side effects of medication and how it was accidental. The judge buys it and gives defendants credit even though it's probably all lies dreamed up for damage limitation.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th August 2023, 7:35 AM

I saw him on 8 out of 9 cats... and laughed at his act especially as he insulted Katherine Ryan.

Then read it yesterday of how he had accidentally downloaded 30.000 category A indecent images and videos of children.
The dirty f**king bastard.

I wonder if that's who she was talking about when she said she's shared space on panel shows with someone people knew were a pervert/harrasser? We all suspected Russell Brand at the time.

Judge Shaun Smith KC - regular at Derby court. If you get him you won't need to pack your toothbrush.