I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,633

Wow. Just like Martine McCutcheon in Midsomer Murders.

I see that the Mail and co are once again echoing Bravernans trope that any lawyer helping her targets are left and woke and enemies of the people/ state,
Sadly this is not a new tactic and anyone interested in this type of attack should read up on the actions of Hans Litten and see the blatant comparisons.

MP Lee Anderson has said of the Illegal Migrants who are protesting:

"If they don't like barges then they should f*** off back to France."

No no France will deemed an unsafe country now by lawyers because their police have a habit of killing immigrants. So the only place in the world for the millions who want to escape the drudgery of their own country is comfy hotels in England. Barges and barracks and detention centres aren't safe.

MP Lee Anderson should f**k off back to 1930's Germany.

Ladies & Gentlemen, the Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party.

A new policy I'm going to suggest to the government.
All those that welcome illegal immigrants will have their tax code upgraded to cover the costs of housing them
All that don't -no change.
Everybody is happy then.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 8th August 2023, 9:44 AM

A new policy I'm going to suggest to the government.
All those that welcome illegal immigrants will have their tax code upgraded to cover the costs of housing them
All that don't -no change.
Everybody is happy then.

Cool with that.
Works out at about £6 a month.
As long as we can charge Brexit voters for the cost to the economy, too - it only seems fair.
Which put you in hock for about £450 a month.

Everybody is happy.
Except possibly Brexiteers, who now have to put up with refugees and a socking great bill.

Quote: Lazzard @ 8th August 2023, 10:04 AM

Cool with that.
Works out at about £6 a month.
As long as we can charge Brexit voters for the cost to the economy, too - it only seems fair.
Which put you in hock for about £450 a month.

Everybody is happy.
Except possibly Brexiteers, who now have to put up with refugees and a socking great bill.

🤣

Lee Anderson is a f**kin brainless cock

If you take away the rhetoric and instead look at the logistics of what the far right are trying to do , anyone should be able to discern its a load of nonsense.
As it stands that barge at maximum can hold 500 people, while the numbers of waiting to be processed stands at 180,000 +. (Given that many cases are counted as one if it is a family)
The next idea being mooted is use the Ascension Islands which has an infrastructure that currently supports 800 inhabitants which is just on 4,4000 miles from the UK . So they would have to rebuild the island run daily international flights of people and supplies as well as provide healthcare and access to lawyers. On top of that the islands constitution is such that they would have to get King Charles to consent to the process which I doubt he would be in a rush to do.
All in all its just nasty but not smart and that sums up this current government.
Also if they do stop spending 6 million a day on hotels owned by other Tories they could upset their own backers.

All this being openly far right and acting like nazis and saying f**k the environment is purely their chosen way to improve their polling

Funny thing is they are still about 20% behind labour regardless

So acting like a bunch of c**ts, yet it's getting them nowhere

Priceless!

It's odd.
They seem to be solely chasing the Reform UK and various other far-right fringe group's votes.
Yeah, they'll lose a few to them (unless they can get them to stand down - which might explain them leaping to Farage's rescue over the banking nonsense).
But I can't help thinking they're alienating the heartland Tories by seeking to promote such divisive policies - and in such a crude, belligerent way.
They've made the mistake of thinking the country is nastier than it actually is.

I think its because this current batch are not Tories they are just a faction of far right nutters. Lee Anderson is an archetypal Brown Shirt, low intellect and high hatred.
In a recent debate in the Liverpool Echo it was agreed almost by all that Michael Heseltine was the most influential and positive politician for the city and people of Liverpool in the last 50 years, now that's a proper Tory.
I just hope that the genuine Tories get back control of their party as no one needs this mob of lying thieves , as everything they touch they break.

And mad Nad STILL hanging around..

In 2014 she stood up in Parliament and said constituents need "more democratic control" over recalling their MP, saying "where MPs fall down is when they ignore their constituents".

Lmfao

Idiotic cretin

Can someone please explain to me why do all these refugees want to come here?

Many have links to the UK - whether through family, or shared language.
We also have a colonial past, where immigrants might feel some sort of connection.
And despite what people like Lee Anderson spout, we still have reputation for tolerance and multiculturalism.
Plus we force them into the hands of traffickers by refusing to process in France.
These traffickers, needless to say, tell them the streets are paved with gold.
It feels like more because, once here, the government continue to fail to process them and get them working & paying tax.
So as well as housing them and leaving them to rot we have to import 700,000 workers to fill the employment gap.
It's bonkers.
But it gets votes....