I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,547

The fact that he never once received a yellow or red card throughout his entire playing career would appear to lend gravitas to the notion that he is quite a fair person in general.

Or a wimp,

I really don't dislike the bloke but he seems to use his position to influence too many people.

It's possible this could be a contributing factor towards the end of the TV licence.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th March 2023, 6:58 PM

Or a wimp,

Absolutely pathetic.

Only you call anyone you dislike or disagree with a multitude of disgusting names.
Nearly every post you do ends with a vile comment about them.
You are the perfect example of a keyboard warrior.
You'd shake in your boots if you ever met me,

He's no wimp , he's just beat the Tories and their people at the BBC hands down and they publicly apologised to him as well not bad that.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 13th March 2023, 9:12 PM

He's no wimp , he's just beat the Tories and their people at the BBC hands down and they publicly apologised to him as well not bad that.

But he might have brought the BBC to its knees as people are questioning the licence fee again.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th March 2023, 7:58 AM

But he might have brought the BBC to its knees as people are questioning the licence fee again.

I don't mind, if I can deduct something for his and his two cronies wages

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th March 2023, 9:18 AM

I don't mind, if I can deduct something for his and his two cronies wages

Interesting that Shearer is apparently on £450,000 a year whilst Wright only gets less than £150,000.

I'm surprised nobody causes a stink about the vast difference and cites racism. Wright seems to be more entertaining.

Y I canny lad. I can bore the pants off more than anyone else. Up the Toon

After yesterday's budget I just looked back at the Daily Mails review of truss's disastrous mini budget the next day

At last a TRUE Tory budget!

Cometh the hour cometh the woman...!

Lol

Shows what they know

It's official

Arrest warrant out for Putin for war crimes

How's this work then?

Do they just turn up at the Kremlin and cuff him??

Its more the symbolism than the chance to enforce.
War Criminal has a certain ring to it when it comes to the world stage and the world markets, as it limits credibility.
He may se it as a badge of honor because he is a lunatic but it has to be one more wedge betwix him and those keeping him in the post, as they may be named next.

Betwix is our word of the day

Have a doughnut! 🍩

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th March 2023, 4:18 PM

Arrest warrant out for Putin for war crimes

Best of luck with that, but it will hopefully make his cronies question their loyalty, thinking their names may well be dragged in - you never know, one of them might in a mad moment get a gun out and shoot the c**t in the head. Let's hope so.

Shout "Nuremberg!" and see what happens.