I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,550

So, Tory MP's split over N.Ireland and the Stormont Break
And now ReformUk are going to split the Tory vote with their all new(old) line-up, standing in every seat.
Suddenly, the big Rwanda push makes sense.
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Only occurred (double 'c' and 'r') to me last night, on the rare occasion (double 'c' single 's') I was watching the news..................

If you put the last letter of his name first, it spells Irish

I lead a simple life, and blame it on the cryptic crosswords

😳😳😳

Meanwhile Boris Johnson using tax payers money has assembled a legal team who will tell us that what we saw wasn't what we saw and what he heard may not be what was said.
If Johnson walks away from this with his political career still intact, it will be a day of shame for Parliament and a real foreboding in relation to what these people will think they can get away with.

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th March 2023, 3:59 PM

😳😳😳

Rishi Irish - Irish Rishi. Yes, I know. Sad isn't it, but it keeps me off the streets

🤣

In other news, Trump may now also be arrested over RICO charges!

RICO of course brought in to take down the mafia originally

And as Trump had many many dealings with la cosa nostra in the past - he probably knows how it all works 😎

The subject of potholes has reared its ugly head again.....................

Bojo also nominated Allegra Stratton for a peerage....

Yes, her!

Unber-fkn-lievable

He should only nominate people you approve of.

Or keep away from people who had to stand down due to their behaviour, such as laughing at the public being kept n the dark about the parties's. Let's be honest, Johnson is asking the King to honor the people who danced and drank on the night before his fathers funeral.
And the King knows that they continued to party even as his mother the Queen sat alone in a mask to show her subjects that she to followed the rules.
You can't have this both ways Stephen these people pissed down our backs and told us it was raining. People were kept away from their dying relatives. Say what you want about lockdown as a concept but as a law it was laughed at by those that implemented it and not one person can deny that FACT.

I'm coming to the conclusion that vast swathes of the British public are suffering from a severe case of 'Stockholm Syndrome'.
I can think of no other explanation.

Its better if you call it Stockport Syndrome as most of them get upset when you suggest they have aliments named after European cities .

🤣

Don't forget to reply to the text when the government send you it.

From yahoo news, 20th March, 2023 "On Sunday 23 April, a siren-like emergency warning message will be sent to mobile phone users across the UK to test a new public alert system. This will sound even if a phone is on silent."

Still no news of trump being arrested yet... gutted

I hope that he goes on the run like OJ Simpson that time

Two hour chase down the freeway- then cops drag him out by his hair and cuff him

After tazering him too 🤪