I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,263

Pigs can play video games, scientists have found, after putting four fun-loving swine to the test.

Four pigs - Hamlet, Omelette, Ebony and Ivory - were trained to use an arcade-style joystick to steer an on-screen cursor into walls.

Researchers said the fact that the pigs understood the connection between the stick and the game "is no small feat".

And the pigs even continued playing when the food reward dispenser broke - apparently for the social contact.

Quote: lofthouse @ 11th February 2021, 3:40 PM

Pigs can play video games, scientists have found, after putting four fun-loving swine to the test.

Four pigs - Hamlet, Omelette, Ebony and Ivory - were trained.

Is that how your piano got broken?

It's a tragedy that such a clever animal is so eatable.Everything but the squeal

I and my good lady wife are to be vaccinated next week.
We'll all get out of this shit soon...

I think "soon" is a bit optimistic, but hope you are right. Of course, up in the cold north "it" doesn't survive so well, which probably accounts for your sunny disposition and beer mug with froth running down the sides.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th February 2021, 9:38 AM

I and my good lady wife are to be vaccinated next week.

Does your wife know?

He's the terminator,destroyer of the GOP, the cap should read "I'll be back"

I might start a Trump cap thread,,,,

Quote: playfull @ 15th February 2021, 1:19 AM

Oh how terribly witty...

Herc, that's funny because it's true. Despite all the odious hot air, Trump did come bottom. You youngsters with your clip art apps.

Quote: Firkin @ 15th February 2021, 10:18 AM

Herc, that's funny because it's true. Despite all the odious hot air, Trump did come bottom. You youngsters with your clip art apps.

Ta, :) but "You youngsters with your clip art apps" - I'm 76 today! :(

Well happy birthday! May the bluebird of happiness fly...

I hope he starts his own party

That would split the republican vote meaning democrats will win easy