I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,925

Quote: Kenneth @ 2nd June 2017, 3:02 PM

Never underestimate the stupidity of a nation that obsessively worships the untalented pile of shit that is the Kardashian family. And where many people are too stupid to eat healthily.

Oh, yes!

Quote: Firkin @ 2nd June 2017, 3:07 PM

Good call DaButt, capture this view whilst we can still see it.

Yes!

Quick question: Who will win the June 8 UK general election? May/Tories or Corbyn/Labour?

Quick answer: Couldn't give a f**k.

^^^ 2 f**ks here

Quote: Kenneth @ 3rd June 2017, 9:48 AM

Quick question: Who will win the June 8 UK general election? May/Tories or Corbyn/Labour?

May - narrowed majority.
She'll resign.
All hell will break loose.

Just remember - the Referendum was NOT called because the people wanted it, it was called to try to keep the Tory Party from splitting. This election is also about the Tory Party, not the country.
They couldn't give a f**k about you.
Should be their new slogan.

Catchy

Quote: Lazzard @ 3rd June 2017, 10:14 AM

Also an awesome slogan for tobacco companies, fast-food companies, and most big-budget movies.

Quote: Kenneth @ 3rd June 2017, 11:19 AM

Also an awesome slogan for tobacco companies, fast-food companies, and most big-budget movies.

Yup.
Big business in general.
And guess which way they're voting.
:)

May - narrowed majority.
She'll resign.

Just remember - the Referendum was NOT called because the people wanted it, it was called to try to keep the Tory Party from splitting. This election is also about the Tory Party, not the country.

I have been making the exact same argument.

For me it almost comes down to who do i dislike more - Diane Abbott or Jeremy Hunt?

So it's -

SACK HUNT VOTE LABOUR! for me.

May - narrowed majority.
She'll resign.

Couldn't agree more with all that. Would love to see her resign but God knows what arse we'd get next.

Just remember you read it here first:

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th April 2017, 10:56 PM

Maybe, bearing in mind that Theresa May was never an advocate for "Brexit" in the first place, and she now realises what an impossible task she has in front of her, she is relying on the election leaving her in no stronger a position than she is already. She can then claim that the election has not provided the requisite mandate for continued "Brexit" negotiations and will use that as an excuse to abandon the process...

Somehow I suspect she'd be strung from a lamp-post by a band of jolly Brexiteers.

What a rude clown!!!

Odious.
A man who believes his wealth and (in)breeding gives him superiority over an "oik" who dares to speak with a regional accent.
I wish they would have a fight - I wouldn't fancy old lard-arse's chances.

Sorry to hear the news from London. I hope the POS and all his brethren get the bloody deaths they're looking for, without hurting anyone else in the process.