I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,922

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th May 2017, 11:18 PM

Neolopitan as Ron used to say.

"Samantha has to go now as she's off to meet her Italian gentleman friend who's taking her out for an ice cream. She says she likes nothing better than to spend the evening licking the nuts off a large Neopolitan."

Quote: zooo @ 30th May 2017, 6:24 PM

<3

If I remember rightly didn't this have something to do with Lady Penelope.

Quote: Chappers @ 31st May 2017, 5:39 PM

If I remember rightly didn't this have something to do with Lady Penelope.

Yes (and Parker). Her car was FAB1 of course. And it was the first ice lolly especially for girls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrIdfeQ0dc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-K1W-T1naA

How bizarre!

Well, nevermind. Nature's very overrated anyway.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st June 2017, 8:05 PM

Well, nevermind. Nature's very overrated anyway.

Relax. The global warming caused by the United States' departure from the Paris Accord will be offset by the nuclear winter caused by Trump's upcoming thermonuclear war, thus ensuring balmy temperatures for everyone.

Barmy's the word.

Quote: DaButt @ 1st June 2017, 8:22 PM

Relax. The global warming caused by the United States' departure from the Paris Accord will be offset by the nuclear winter caused by Trump's upcoming thermonuclear war, thus ensuring balmy temperatures for everyone.

The irony is, if he really presses the red button by accident one day he'd rather blame climate change for the black rain than to admit it. And you'd support him even then.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 1st June 2017, 8:40 PM

And you'd support him even then.

Puh-lease.

Come on DaButt. You know that he's more than capable of it.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st June 2017, 9:09 PM

Come on DaButt. You know that he's more than capable of it.

My comment had nothing to do with Donald Trump's thought process and everything to do with Gordon's factless characterization of my thought process.

Didn't one of the republicans say if there's anything wrong with the climate God will fix it? :/

Quote: DaButt @ 1st June 2017, 9:15 PM

My comment had nothing to do with Donald Trump's thought process and everything to do with Gordon's factless characterization of my thought process.

So, a scenario like that would at least make you think twice? Glad to hear that!

Quote: zooo @ 1st June 2017, 9:16 PM

Didn't one of the republicans say if there's anything wrong with the climate God will fix it? :/

No idea.

While everyone's panicking about the end of the world, perhaps the president's actual words should be considered:

"In order to fulfill my solemn duty to protect America and its citizens, the United States will withdraw from the Paris climate accord but begin negotiations to reenter either the Paris accord or an entirely new transaction under terms that are fair to the United States."

It should also be remembered that the accord won't take effect until 2020 and it has no actual teeth. It's essentially just promises and targets that almost certainly will be broken and missed.

I hope The Rock really does run for president. Then he can save us all and undo all the bad decisions!
It is a flawless plan.