I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,605

Quote: zooo @ 2nd June 2014, 11:02 PM BST

Second one definitely should be. He's done all sorts of ridiculous crap.

It's just hard to believe that people find this kind of stuff funny anymore. It's bad enough that You Tube is chock full of 'hilarious pranks' that appeal to the lowest common denominator, but you'd think the BBC would be above that kind of shite with Lee Nelson.

Some bloke 'shot himself' in the toilets of a surgery in Frimley and The Daily Mail includes this in their report . .

Dr Samuel Coulter, a senior partner, briefly emerged from the building at around 3pm but only said he had 'nothing to add'.

Silver-haired Dr Coulter, dressed in a blue shirt, gold tie, said: 'I have nothing to add at this stage. Thank you.'

What the F does it matter what colour his hair, shirt or tie is?

Quote: Oldrocker @ 3rd June 2014, 12:28 AM BST

Some bloke 'shot himself' in the toilets of a surgery in Frimley and The Daily Mail includes this in their report . .

Dr Samuel Coulter, a senior partner, briefly emerged from the building at around 3pm but only said he had 'nothing to add'.

Silver-haired Dr Coulter, dressed in a blue shirt, gold tie, said: 'I have nothing to add at this stage. Thank you.'

What the F does it matter what colour his hair, shirt or tie is?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Blue, gold and silver - very distinguished, as befits a senior doctor.

I could just picture the silver fox, I bet he's a devil with the ladies.

Track her down and flog her !

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/06/03/hear-the-moment-a-woman-calls-999-to-complain-about-her-ice-cream/

Quote: Oldrocker @ 4th June 2014, 12:47 AM BST

Track her down and flog her !

http://www.expressandstar.com/news/2014/06/03/hear-the-moment-a-woman-calls-999-to-complain-about-her-ice-cream/

I bet that was the chicken-eating vegetarian again.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2647716/At-Plastic-bags-banished-Ministers-force-reluctant-supermarkets-impose-5p-charge.html

The muthafukkers have finally done it. I've ranted about it here before and I ranted about it recently on Facebook but to no avail, the main stream parties are a bunch of kunts and the sooner we get a UKIP government in power, the better.

The government wants to charge you, the consumer, a tax for plastic carrier bags. Why aren't the government charging this tax to the supermarket, who give you no choice whatsoever on temporary baggage options? Why aren't the supermarkets bringing in biodegradable bags? Why are we getting punished for the misguided 'green' dreams of ideological bureaucrats? Where will this tax money go?

My rubbish bag is chock full of needless food packaging from the supermarket every single week - thank goodness the government is charging me 5p for a carrier bag. Now I can throw my bag for life in the back of my petrol guzzling off roader to visit the mega mart on the outskirts of town and use the parking lot that was once meadowland.

The government knows that the 'Green Cult' already has us feeling guilt akin to any organised religion, so making us pay an act of contrition for our sins is understandable considering the number of zealots out there. 'Yes, Mother Earth, it is my fault I forgot my bag for life, please forgive this trespass with a donation of 5p.'

What I find most grating about this whole pointless tax is that 'people' are in favour of it. They're so fukkin brainwashed that they support being made to pay money for the mistakes of supermarkets and governments. 'People' are kunting idiots.

I thought supermarket bags were biodegrabable but just not very quickly.

Interesting though Smiths has been doing this for years as has Marks n Sparks, well they charge for big bags.

Can't say it made much diference.

But in Wales it's a pain in the bum when in Tesco Metros they don't have bags at the self scan bit, incase you steal them or something.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th June 2014, 1:25 PM BST

I thought supermarket bags were biodegrabable but just not very quickly.

Even the most 'plasticky' bag will eventually break down to it's component parts in 500 years. That sounds like forever, but in geological terms, it's the blink of an eye.

This law was brought in for one reason and one reason only - posh people don't like to see carrier bags littering the streets. We live in a society controlled by the petty whims of the better offs, where cosmetic superficiality trumps any kind of reason or pragmatism. We ban, control and regulate products based on nothing more than 'Well, I don't like them'.

They are an enviromental menace, though it would make more sense to pass the cost on to supermarkets.
Along with costs for excessive packaging. I mean there are those buy by quantity shops, like that one that does posh vinegar and oil. And people are quite happy to bring their own bottles.

It seems like a mixture of lack of imagination and craven acceptance that rich businesses always know best.

Quite right, RCP. Who cares about hundreds of plastic bags floating in the Pacific?

Quote: sootyj @ 4th June 2014, 1:40 PM BST

They are an enviromental menace, though it would make more sense to pass the cost on to supermarkets.

Cheers.

Quote: Paul Wimsett @ 4th June 2014, 1:41 PM BST

Quite right, RCP. Who cares about hundreds of plastic bags floating in the Pacific?

I certainly don't. The Pacific Ocean is huge and charging British people 5p for a carrier bag won't reduce the amount of bags in the ocean one tiny bit. But if you 'think' or 'believe' it will make a difference, then you are just the type of person who the government can trick money out of.

Congratulations.

I saw this seagull that's stomach was full of biros and plastic bags.

And I thought what a waste it would make a brilliant valentines present.

You could eat the gull then play with the bag and pens.

That said the mantra of Labour and Conservatives seems to be, rich people are clever they should tell us what to do.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th June 2014, 1:53 PM BST

And I thought what a waste it would make a brilliant valentines present.

Laughing out loud

Put me down for a Kinder albatross.

Quote: sootyj @ 4th June 2014, 1:53 PM BST

That said the mantra of Labour and Conservatives seems to be, rich people are clever they should tell us what to do.

Too and true.