Vicious - Series 1 Page 15

I felt it didn't really interested me that much. But a great plot.

I wanted to watch it on Monday...but instead they showed this incredibly stupid and uncool talent show crap. Britain surely has talent...but you won't find it in such a show. Bad ITV...bad ITV.

This show is just a joy, mainly because of the cast. They could probably read the phone book and be entertaining. Nothing terribly wrong with the scripts but the strength is the actors.

Long may they wave!

Quote: Rose2010 @ May 30 2013, 6:29 PM BST

This show is just a joy, mainly because of the cast. They could probably read the phone book and be entertaining. Nothing terribly wrong with the scripts but the strength is the actors.

Long may they wave!

I agree. Both Mckellen and Jacobi are a Joy to watch as they are both excellent actors, Loving the show so far and I really missed it this Monday but I shall be tuning in next Monday. Loving It! :D

There were some really dodgy bits in tonight's episode. But I laughed. A lot. Job done. A++.

I liked it...only this Ash actor and his girlfriend were shit. Jacobi, McKellen and De la Tour were great; the jokes were alright too.

I missed it! I'll catch it tomorrow and let you know my thoughts!

Yep, even I laughed out loud on a couple of occasions tonight.
Though I can't be specific with why.
Memory's a sieve for detail!

However, I thought the Ash/Chloe break up over dinner was poor; obviously just a vehicle for Freddie and Stuart to have a bitch fest.

Enjoyed muchly all the same.

Never seen Alexandra Roach before.
Very pretty girl.

I have never laughed so much in along time, this series I hope will go on for a long time, so so much better than some comedy series put on TV just lately. :D :D :D :D

Another bloody good episode, I love this show. It's one of the best things on TV lately. There was also some brilliant quotes and arguing between Freddie and Stuart!

Liked it again.
But the actor who plays Ash is still shit.

Another fantastic episode of Vicious, it's just a shame that it was the last in the series. Roll on December! And November 18th for the DVD!

It's not very often I like a new sitcom, but I have to confess that I am really enjoying this, I have watched all 6 episodes and I think it has the potential to be a big hit if it is given time. It is harmless fun and a nice simplistic comedy, not one of those clever docu-sitcoms which have been done way too much now. All I want to know is has it been re-commisioned for a second series.

It has grown on me...the OTT playing of the two rascals doesn't bother me anymore.

To make it better I'd change the theme tune and most of all I'd sack that terrible Ash actor. The likable young bachelor neighbour should be more of a smart Jerry Seinfeld or Ben Stiller type guy (though being a jew is no necessity). So literally a boy next door, reasonably good looking but also funny and believable.
I can't stand this nice but dim, tight shirts wearing pool cleaner or topless gardener sort of bloke.

Maybe the idea was that he's supposed to be there for something to look at. Like all the female bimbos in TV shows over the years.

He was good in Misfits, he does seem like a totally different actor in this.