I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,229

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 6 2013, 8:08 PM BST

They saw it was affiliated with Tim Walker

Or with David Smith. ;)

So, the old shit is in hospital ( around his birthday, too) but his wife ( the Queen) won't be visiting him this weekend! They've been married x + infinity years and have 4 children, but she won't be visiting him! I swear the Royal Family are a bunch of f**king aliens and that's an insult to aliens.

Here here

Theyre a bunch of cold miserable robots

Miserable sods the lot of em

As Princess Diana said "they're not human"....

Bowt time we dumped the f**kers on the scrap heap of history

The French had it right

I like that she's not going to see him. It's a throwback to stiff upper lip Britain before we all got touchy-feelyfied.

Maybe they're just sick of each other.

She's probably too bloody busy having to shake hands with endless sick kids and war heroes.

Bollocks! He's her man. Doesn't she feel she has to see how the poor bastard (though I loathe him) is? No - she doesn't feel anything because she's a f**king alien. To the guillotine!!!!

Cliff Richard Is Now Being Accused Of A Kiddy Fiddler

What forum was that on? the BPG?

No, I think the story is that it was wrongly guessed on Twitter that he was the person who Yewtree had recently arrested. As he and the man are the same age.

Bloody Americans, its fine to listen and spy on their allies, but oh dear how the shit would hit the fan if this happened to American citizens, arrogant, self centered and self obsessed.

Cod back on the menu, at least fish and chips is back on the menu :)

Quote: zooo @ June 8 2013, 2:03 AM BST

No, I think the story is that it was wrongly guessed on Twitter that he was the person who Yewtree had recently arrested. As he and the man are the same age.

Yup, good that George looked into it properly before smearing some crap onto here.

Did you see that Bilderberg meeting yesterday?

In our country

No reporters allowed

Fenced off

No fly zone

Barely mentioned in the news

Our politicians and our prime minister were there

We voted these bastards into power - they work for us and nobody else

And their having top secret shady meetings about what's going on in the world

Sposed to be a free country - but these twats don't think we should know what their planning ?

If a bomb dropped on that building and killed the lot of em - the world would be about 95% a better place in a second

Who the FUCK do these scum think they are?

Quote: george roper @ June 8 2013, 1:51 AM BST

Cliff Richard Is Now Being Accused Of A Kiddy Fiddler

Bildabear is a huge talking shop, to out in the open, although it has a supposed wall of secrecy around it, to be anything else. The real mystery is elsewhere. People are obsessed with high profile leaders, it is the backroom boys that pull the strings. All this mad talk of lizards etc just muddies the water. The brilliant amount of disinformation out there is astounding. There are a lot of honeytraps about, like the recent Yewtree press releases. designed to wrong foot people and create cover for the rich and powerful. They hide in the darkest corners not out in the open