Things that piss you off Page 1,258

People who use lardy-da toasters when a no-nonsense grill does the job just as well.

Quote: chipolata @ June 6 2013, 10:47 PM BST

People who use lardy-da toasters when a no-nonsense grill does the job just as well.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

People who use lardy-da toasters when a no-nonsense grill does the job just as well much better.

You should form a band
Grills allowed.

*Goes for high five with anyone who's passing

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ June 6 2013, 11:49 PM BST

*Goes for high five with anyone who's passing

"tumbleweed blows down street . . ."

Film Trailers.

I'm going to have to stop watching them.
These days more and more of them have no qualms about giving away the entire plot.
They should carry some kind of warning.
Anyone remember the trailer for 'Alien"?
Hadn't got a clue what was going on, but, boy, did I want to watch it.

Quote: Lazzard @ June 7 2013, 10:11 AM BST

Film Trailers.

These days more and more of them have no qualms about giving away the entire plot.
They should carry some kind of warning.
Anyone remember the trailer for 'Alien"?
Hadn't got a clue what was going on, but, boy, did I want to watch it.

Most trailers are horrible, and usually put me off from seeing the movie.

Do remember liking the one for "A Life Less Ordinary", but then I'm about the only person in the world who loves that movie. :D

For the first time EVER, I actually feel bored with movies. I've loved them since I was a nipper, and adored HELP and A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. For me, the best thing about Christmas when I was a kid was knowing they'd be on TV. I was also partial to CARRY ON and Norman Wisdom films too. Later I moved on to Billy Wilder films and the European and 60's classics, and then the American independent scene.

People who use lardy-da toasters when a no-nonsense grill does the job just as well. To torture their hamster

Pah I heard you use a microwave.

Quote: sootyj @ June 7 2013, 1:27 PM BST

Pah I heard you use a microwave.

Don't hamsters use microwaves as sunbeds?

Quote: Lazzard @ June 7 2013, 10:11 AM BST

Film Trailers.

Agreed. I try to avoid trailers now. They all seem to suffer from plot tourettes and can't seem to stop themselves from telling us everything that's going o happen in the film.

Quote: George Kaplan @ June 7 2013, 1:15 PM BST

For the first time EVER, I actually feel bored with movies.

Formulaic movies are boring,
and too many movies are formulaic.

Quote: Nogget @ June 7 2013, 3:56 PM BST

Formulaic movies are boring,
and too many movies are formulaic.

Yes! And to go back to Lazzard's point, it seems as if the aim/end result of a trailer is to make the new movie look as formulaic as possible.

Recently purchased the film ' Heist' starring Morgan Freeman and Christopher Walken. The cover made it look like some ultra violent gun toting action flick.In fact its a rather sweet kooky little film with no violence in at all, more like Harold and Maude than Dirty Harry. Very misleading, I can imagine quite a few people would have been disappointed, I wasn't I enjoyed it.

The bastard f**king Yanks

Not content with trying to police the world - theyre spying on it now as well

f**k you Obama - f**k you and your f**king piece of shit country

You can't be that mad if you managed to hold down ctrl shift or whatever to get the asterisks!