Newsjack - Series 8 Page 32

It's the deadline in less than two hours and I still don't have anything...

three again for me. No more newsajck. But I always learn something from these six weeks. this time I learned how to approach stories from different angles - so pleased with that

Somehow I managed to break out two sketches at the last minute. I ran out of time before I could proof-read the second one though. Oh dear.

Sent in two, one of which spills into a fourth page, but that's due to everyline being set-up in a bullet-point style, so hopefully it won't instantly get thrown out.

I sent in three again, which means that I've submitted the maximum of eighteen sketches for the first time.

last submission for the series

They've said on Twitter that it's back in September, so we might as well get ready to get thoroughly pissed off with the news once again, then.

Dan

Congrats to all who got on or nearly this series and fingers crossed everyone for the last episode.

Just back from the recording.
A great night & a nice drink with a few BCGers afterwards.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 21 2013, 2:31 AM GMT

Just back from the recording.
A great night & a nice drink with a few BCGers afterwards.

Do you remember the sketches that were performed?

Possibly
What did you send?

I sent in three sketches:

* An archive sketch about trying to scupper peace talks based on this story.
* Following The Sun's front page on Monday attacking press laws using a picture and quote from Winston Churhcill, I wrote a sketch in which they use a medium to interview Churchill.
* Sketch about the teacher strike announcements, in which a strike is depicted like a school trip.

I don't remember any of those I'm afraid Ian.
There was a Pope Diary, an Eric Joyce relaxation tape, a Budget sketch, An Avdverts being shortened sketch, a Town Crier being Press regulated, a Council Detective, A Holiday in Cyprus, a Punctuation sketch, one about George Osbourne and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head

Don't suppose there were any Bowie sketches Steve?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 21 2013, 1:55 PM GMT

There was a Pope Diary

Do you think the Pope will still be considered "topical" in September too?