Newsjack - Series 8 Page 33

No Bowie Trabs
I'd have remembered that I think

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 21 2013, 1:55 PM GMT

I don't remember any of those I'm afraid Ian.
There was a Pope Diary, an Eric Joyce relaxation tape, a Budget sketch, An Avdverts being shortened sketch, a Town Crier being Press regulated, a Council Detective, A Holiday in Cyprus, a Punctuation sketch, one about George Osbourne and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head

Ooh I wrote a Council Detective one where he investigated mundane things like an old man for littering and someone on housing benefits, but it was a diary so I imagine it probably didn't get in if they did the Pope's Diary. Curses.

There was a Pope Diary, an Eric Joyce relaxation tape, a Budget sketch, An Avdverts being shortened sketch, a Town Crier being Press regulated, a Council Detective, A Holiday in Cyprus, a Punctuation sketch, one about George Osbourne and a few others that I can't recall off the top of my head

Was the punctuation sketch about a council banning apostrophes?

Yes I think it was

Quote: ash williamson @ March 21 2013, 2:18 PM GMT

Ooh I wrote a Council Detective one where he investigated mundane things like an old man for littering and someone on housing benefits, but it was a diary so I imagine it probably didn't get in if they did the Pope's Diary. Curses.

You never know.
I sent the council detective, and they used my premise but I didn't recognize all the lines so they may have used lines from other similar submitted sketches

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 21 2013, 2:26 PM GMT

Yes I think it was

It could be mine. But probably won't be.

Quote: groovydude89 @ March 21 2013, 2:22 PM GMT

I should think they all were; mine certainly was.

Oh well, there's still the chance at one liners.

Quote: groovydude89 @ March 21 2013, 2:22 PM GMT

It was, the twist was the PUNCTUATION CLAIM LINE - was this yours?

Definitely no Bowie.

I thought that story was apostrophyl?

Not good, Badge. Not good...

Dan

Someone said on twitter they've got something in Newsjack tonight so emails may have already been sent

I've got the good e mail.
Pays to go there & laugh like a drain at your own bits & boo the rest

Well done Steve

You didn't boo hard enough Steve, I've got something in as well.

I didn't boo your bit as you're a mate.
I just sat in stoney silence, shook my head & tutted