Newsjack - Series 8 Page 34

And can confirm the bad e-mails have gone out as well!

Congrats to Badge and Steve for getting something in the show. Great series for you Steve!

I prefer to think of it as another group of sketches that are now available for Kirrin Island.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 21 2013, 4:39 PM GMT

I didn't boo your bit as you're a mate.
I just sat in stoney silence, shook my head & tutted

Aw, thanks!

Yes just got my email. Not sure what I got in though as wasn't at the recording - sketch wise I submitted George Obsboune listing money making ideas for the budget, Steven Seagal and Putin in an action movie and a Twitter appeal based on individuals who'd been forced to give up more than they'd bargained for after making pledges in tweets. Any of that ring a bell with anyone at the recording? Also submitted some one liners.

Also hello - this is a first post! Have lurked a while and was inspired to keep submitting reading all the great stuff that people had been producing. Thanks for all your inadvertant advice!

Hi Rawie! Welcome along for the finale of Newsjack 8!

Congrats on getting something recorded. None of those sketches ring any bells so perhaps it's a one-liner?

It looks like another series has passed without me getting a credit.

Although on the plus side, I did get a recorded but cut email for episode two.

No email for me this week. Well done to everyone who got something in. StephenM, I expected more from you. You'll have to try harder next series.

Tell me about it! And it started so well...

Here's the writer's list: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00kvs8r/features/series-8-6

That is episode 5, so we all still have a chance next week!

Dan

It's the episode 6 list with the wrong heading.

I know. I was making a joke.

(If we're being specific, you could say it has the wrong cast)

Dan

I got something on tonight's episode too. Over the series, I got nothing the first four episodes, a Jackapp in episode 5, and then whatever it was tonight. Definitely feel like I was starting to get the hang of the one-liners and Jackapps over the course of the series; sketches still a bit clunky though.

Quote: Badge @ March 21 2013, 5:08 PM GMT

It's the episode 6 list with the wrong heading.

Looks like they've been hitting the end of series gin a bit early.

Quote: Trabs @ March 21 2013, 5:10 PM GMT

Looks like they've been hitting the end of series gin a bit early.

Or late into the night...

Quote: Dantrobus @ March 21 2013, 5:09 PM GMT

I got something on tonight's episode too. Over the series, I got nothing the first four episodes, a Jackapp in episode 5, and then whatever it was tonight. Definitely feel like I was starting to get the hang of the one-liners and Jackapps over the course of the series; sketches still a bit clunky though.

Congrats Dantrobus! I think that means you're on a hattrick for the autumn.

Quote: StephenM @ March 21 2013, 5:15 PM GMT

Congrats Dantrobus! I think that means you're on a hattrick for the autumn.

Cheers. A busy summer of fretting and honing awaits!