Things that piss you off Page 1,163

I like it, I just don't like hearing it 50 billion times a day throughout December.

Quote: Lee @ December 22 2012, 3:15 PM GMT

I like it, I just don't like hearing it 50 billion times a day throughout December.

I don't like the video, but I don't mind the song.

Quote: Ben @ December 22 2012, 3:03 PM GMT

Fairytale of New York. I just don't like it.

You scumbag, you maggot.

It's just... I don't know... I don't really like The Pogues and it has that little bit of Irish Folk in there, so I'm out.

Always reminds me of poor kirsty :(

Reading through old posts on BCG that remind me I was young enough not to care about anything when I first came here.

TTPYO: Having to see bits of "Strictly Come Dancing" so that I don'r miss the beginning of Merlin.

My own gluttony.

That f**king commentator on BBC who introduces stuff in that giggly prat voice, a sort of Bob Monkhousey kind of nauseating, talking to a baby like an idiot, c**t voice
I hate the wanker, I hope his throat gets ripped out, detestable bastard.

So there.

I just know that the food shop today will piss me off royally.

woman with pram who started pushing it one way while looking the other direction. Meaning it was nearly pushed into me even when I tried to walk around.

Also groups of people who stop at the little bits in between supermarket aisles in such a way that you can't get past.

Something else that pissed me of today. Shop selling packs of 6 rolls of wrapping paper for $3.50 (2.50gbp), single 15m rolls for $4 and 2m roll for $5. I only want a small

Multi-storey car parks. Seriously what would be wrong with angled parking? Do the people who build these things actively disapprove of wing mirrors? Do they also own the respray franchise? Is 'Bumpers R Us' part their empire? Even if by some miracle you succeed in manouevring in without damage to your own or anybody else's vehicle, you go to open the door and there is a bloody pillar in the way...

Quote: Tursiops @ December 23 2012, 3:19 PM GMT

Multi-storey car parks. Seriously what would be wrong with angled parking? Do the people who build these things actively disapprove of wing mirrors? Do they also own the respray franchise? Is 'Bumpers R Us' part their empire? Even if by some miracle you succeed in manouevring in without damage to your own or anybody else's vehicle, you go to open the door and there is a bloody pillar in the way...

Don't mention dem pillars!