Make an unfounded claim about the poster above you Page 162

Brian Bickerstaffe owns the complete signed works of Katie Price. Brian is planning on selling them off in the future for his retirement but no one has the heart to tell him they aren't first editions.

Harridan is an old nag, formerly a working woman at Carrow Road, Norwich but since everything dropped was put out to pasture in the rear garden of 19 Letsby Avenue, Norwich as they can't afford weed killer.

GaryD has a huge collection of funny shaped vegetables. Each one has a different name. His favourite is a Pluot called 'Nigel'.

Bob Hicks is your bog standard human, complete with double standards and a twisted self serving logic that suggests gluttonous intelligence. Tastes like pork as well.

Bill Jaguar has an avatar that bears no resemblance to his own bust, In fact with a name like Bill I would suspect he is indeed a man in which case he has no bust at all... Highly Irregular if you ask me

pieNmash is all spud and no meat, marg on mash, very cheap and nasty object, good for a dog treat however.

After countless months of top level negotiations with the global fragrance house, Chanel, they have finally decided to pass up on the opportunity to market dellas's new creation of 'Essence of Anus'.

Brian Bickerstaff would like a change of smell, he is tired off the sweaty vomit fragrance He usually wears, so as I speak is boiling cabbage and underpants.

dellas, as a child, experimented at school by attaching frogs to batteries. As a result of this she was responsible for the end of the French Cultural Exchange Programme.

Brian Bickerstaff auditioned for the role of Groin in The Hobbit.

Big Jack was the inspiration for Big Bird.

Will Cam's real name is William Cameron. He's the long lost left wing, commie, occupy, animal loving, wikileaking, dope smoking homosexual brother of David Cameron.

The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse is Gordon Bennett. While the other four bring Death, Famine, Pestilence and War, he brings pate.

Big Jack chimes at 3,6,9 and 12 - the dirty bastard!

Will Cam all over the Queens face.