Status report Page 4,869

:D

Whoo! Everyone's back.
I had to find something else to do last after I read all the posts.
Plus I had a crap day and had no one to complain to. But mostly I was just bored.

We're back in the room!

Seems like we need some kind of support group forum in the event of BCG going down for more than an hour!

A virtual methadone clinic maybe??

Perhaps there is a British Drama Guide that can become the refuge for dislocated BCGers

Quote: AJGO @ November 16 2012, 1:49 AM GMT

Harrods? I want something from Harrods! What did you buy from Harrods?

Ha. A thrilling tea towel, a heartstoppingly exciting tea bag drainer, and a cute little purse with flowers on it.

The last time I went in Harrods I fell in love with a bracelet that was a few hundred quid. Actual proper love. My heart is aching a bit talking about it. God it was beautiful. I loved that bracelet so much Teary

Awww. :( Is dangerous to venture into posh jewellery shops.

Quote: zooo @ November 16 2012, 9:44 AM GMT

Ha. A thrilling tea towel, a heartstoppingly exciting tea bag drainer, and a cute little purse with flowers on it.

You always remind me of a female version of James Bond.

So accurate.

A slightly less hirsute Sean Connery, I'd say.

And he's the bestest Bond. [/compliment]

Quote: chipolata @ November 16 2012, 10:11 AM GMT

Chip's just put all those coppers in the bank he was talking about the other week. He was disappointed they weighed them rather than counting them all out, especially as the teller had some rather pleasing cleavage.

When did this place become a forum for sexually incontinent men? It seems every thread has posts about ogling women/masturbating/fantasising about women. And if it's not sexual discussion of women it's tedious stereotypical 'ironic' sexist jokes about women. It's like reading a Jeremy Clarkson fan forum.

Quote: Harridan @ November 16 2012, 10:24 AM GMT

When did this place become a forum for sexually incontinent men?

Quote: Harridan @ November 16 2012, 10:24 AM GMT

sexually incontinent.

Sounds nasty.

Quote: David Bussell @ November 16 2012, 10:33 AM GMT

Sounds nasty.

Sounds familiar

It has changed for the worse that way recently. Maybe some of you haven't noticed, but it has.