Current radio comedy Page 105

Love Don't Start, Frank Skinner's 15-minute mini-essays on communication and otherwise. His best work in eons. With Katherine Parkinson at the top of her form, too.

Quote: italophile @ September 27 2012, 7:18 AM BST

Love Don't Start, Frank Skinner's 15-minute mini-essays on communication and otherwise. His best work in eons. With Katherine Parkinson at the top of her form, too.

Excellent series and a refreshing change from Skinner's normal stuff. Katherine Parkinson has pitch perfect timing. I must also put in a word for Ayres on Air, not everyones cup of tea, but Pam Ayres is a comedy one off and can do no wrong in my eyes.

I also thought 'Clayton Grange' was promising

museum of curiousity back tonight with jimmy Carr unfortuantely, but its still worth a listen.

4 extra had Captain Kremmen on tonight!!

Classic Kenny Everett

Quote: Pingl @ October 1 2012, 8:18 PM BST

museum of curiousity back tonight with jimmy Carr unfortuantely, but its still worth a listen.

I wasn't sure about Carr but by the end I didn't mind him or his strange whooping laugh.

Quote: chipolata @ October 2 2012, 12:27 PM BST

I wasn't sure about Carr but by the end I didn't mind him or his strange whooping laugh.

I'll reserve my judgement, but I think he's going to irritate me.

Well the last episode in the current series of Party was really funny. Have enjoyed this series very much.

Yes, Party reached some new heights. Great collection of characters and performances.

I've grown very fond of The Secret World, too. Not all of it works but there are some gems in a low-key way.

I also enjoyed The Secret World. The Alan Bennett stuff was just superb.

Also John Finnemore's Souvenir Programme was brilliant today.

The News Quiz performed an act of cowardess under fire this week. It totally bottled the Jimmy Saville issue. Is this why there was no Jeremy Hardy, did he make a stand. It is the first time he hasn't appeared for about two years. Coincidence?

Quote: Pingl @ October 13 2012, 5:34 PM BST

The News Quiz performed an act of cowardess under fire this week. It totally bottled the Jimmy Saville issue. Is this why there was no Jeremy Hardy, did he make a stand. It is the first time he hasn't appeared for about two years. Coincidence?

At least it mentioned Savile by name. The best Newsjack could do was refer to "that man".

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 13 2012, 7:26 PM BST

At least it mentioned Savile by name. The best Newsjack could do was refer to "that man".

The BEEB are definitely running scared. I haven't watched Have I got news yet, was that any better?

Quote: Pingl @ October 13 2012, 7:29 PM BST

The BEEB are definitely running scared. I haven't watched Have I got news yet, was that any better?

Don't worry, it's on HIGNFY - but it isn't that funny.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 13 2012, 7:34 PM BST

Don't worry, it's on HIGNFY - but it isn't that funny.

Oh business as usual there then ;)

News Quiz USA stop it now!!! Angry