Live from Kirrin Island #2 Page 2

Quote: Trinder @ September 30 2012, 12:30 PM BST

Such an enjoyable weekend. Well done everyone, can't wait to hear it.

I assume everyone's realised the error of their ways in cutting the benefits sketch and we'll all be reconvening today to record it?

Tits!
Neil

Sorry Neil! That wasn't about the sketch as otherwise it wouldn't have got in the running order in the first place. It was more about the cast not feeling 100% happy with their take on it rehearsal, so didn't think they could sell such a character driven piece on the night.

But it is a story that will run and run, so this is the chance to rewrite it for the next show!

Fisting badgers was funnier.

I think you'll find a documented reaction that the weasel did indeed beat off the badger...

Dan

Donkey punch!

Sorry, late to the party here... Awesome working with you all again, and working with Trinder for the first time, can't wait to hear to finished product now.

And massive thanks to LippyAlison, none of this would be happening if it wasn't for her drive and determination.

Quote: 3songsnoflash @ October 3 2012, 9:20 PM BST

And massive thanks to LippyAlison, none of this would be happening if it wasn't for her drive and determination.

Awww thanks :) It's awesome working with such a great bunch. It really is.

Damn! Late to the party again. :S

Whens the next episode (and deadlines?)

Hello Radiogagger,
Next Live form Kirrin Island (KIPOD3) will probably be early December with separate calling notices for sketches from late November.

Live from Kirrin Island 2 which has been recorded is being edited and will be out within a couple of weeks. We will be crediting various BCG writers :)

Alison

Thank you Alison.
Look forward to listening.

With thanks to everyone who helped put Live from Kirrin Island #2 together, the episode and credits are now loaded up at

http://kirrinislandpodcast.com/live-from-ki-2-oct-2012/

Thanks to everyone who contributed material, I'm pleased we were able to credit a good number of writers.

Alison

:D

Sounds good. (I know I'm biased!) Has brushed up very well in the edit.

A credit to all the KI team, well done. It's certainly got it's own distinct style now and great to have a new show to submit to. (though I didn't get on this time :( ) :)

Well done everyone for putting it all together.

I'm really pleased to have my first Kirrin Island credit, so thanks for that.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 17 2012, 5:57 PM BST

A credit to all the KI team, well done. It's certainly got it's own distinct style now and great to have a new show to submit to. (though I didn't get on this time :( ) :)

I liked your stuff. The Script Eds are really harsh. Or I could name which two were responsible for selecting the one-liners.... and you can have a word :)

Quote: Indigo @ October 17 2012, 9:38 PM BST

Well done everyone for putting it all together.

I'm really pleased to have my first Kirrin Island credit, so thanks for that.

Thank *you*

Quote: LippyAlison @ October 17 2012, 10:20 PM BST

I liked your stuff. The Script Eds are really harsh. Or I could name which two were responsible for selecting the one-liners.... and you can have a word :)

Looks like I'll have to have two words ;)