Status report Page 4,757

Quote: sootyj @ August 12 2012, 5:17 PM BST

Your comment looked like a bad alibi too me.

:O

Hey everyone,

Me and a friend of mine needed some music for a little project we're working on. I can’t say much about the project at this time but the music had to be something we owned the copyright to. Not easy considering neither of us are musicians as such. However with a bit of Stanley Kubrick’s inspiration we’ve taken the score to a classical piece and made our own composition using some software. Anyone care to take a listen and let me know what you think?

Kind regards, Ell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANhvM289jn0&feature=youtu.be

That's rather nice.

Floored by another sinus/migrane thingy this weekend but starting to feel a bit better now....but managed to part exchange my elderly car for a three year old Hyundai, which was nice.

Ooh, well done.
Girl question: what colour is new car?

Good news about the car

but if everyone keeps posting about sickness we're going to get hard core pervs visiting us

Silver, bit boring...I would have preferred green or one of the blue shades.

Quote: sootyj @ August 12 2012, 6:25 PM BST

Good news about the car

but if everyone keeps posting about sickness we're going to get hard core pervs visiting us

why?? or should I ask??

Because if you look sick stuff up it'll take you straight here

(wish you well)

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 12 2012, 6:21 PM BST

Floored by another sinus/migrane thingy this weekend but starting to feel a bit better now....

Me too. Second weekend running. If I have to be ill why can' t it be on a work day?

Laughing out loud
I hadn't thought about causing the site to climb up the Google sickwords spider or whatever it's called.

Thank you Sootyj.

Quote: Tursiops @ August 12 2012, 6:43 PM BST

Me too. Second weekend running. If I have to be ill why can' t it be on a work day?

It's pretty much always happens to me on my free weekend, guaranteed. Do you know what causes yours? (should we start an 'ailments' thread?)

Heartbroken that it's back to work tomorrow.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ August 12 2012, 6:46 PM BST

Do you know what causes yours? (should we start an 'ailments' thread?)

Waiting on the result of a CT scan, but pretty sure it's the sinuses.

Suspect that in terms of number of postings an ailments thread would pretty soon have General General looking like a sootyj topical sketch in Critique.

:D

Good idea that you're getting it checked out, I'm going to do the same, it could just need a simple flush or something. Amazing how debilitating it can be though.

Quote: sootyj @ August 12 2012, 11:07 AM BST

OUR WILL CAM IS SITTING ON A HILLSIDE IN WALES IN THE RAIN WITH SWIFTY SOOTYJ

BEHIND HIM IS A TENT (WRITTEN ON THE SIDE "UN tent for Somali Orphans call 0800 if Will Cam's knicked it)

MRS OUR WILL CAM (OOV IN TENT)
Why did we have to come to bloody Wales our Will Cam?

OUR WILL CAM
It's our ruddy holiday.

MRS OUR WILL CAM
It's cold, everyone's on t'dole and the only running water is thou ceaseless blasted rain. We might 'ave well stayed oop north!

OUR WILL CAM
It's not so bad woman

MRS OUR WILL CAM
It bloody is, a sheep bit me couldn't we have stopped off in London and seen the Olympic Village? Its got flush toilets, indoors.

OUR WILL CAM
No!

MRS OUR WILL CAM
But why did we come here Our Will Cam?

THE CLOUDS PART, SUN COMES OUT AND SONG BIRDS FILL THE SKY AND DEER FROLICK

THE LOVELY HARRIDAN COMES UP THE HILL SINGING

"The hills are alive with the sound of music!"

OUR WILL CAM SPITS OUT HIS TAB AND HIS FLAT CAP FLYS OFF HIS HEAD AND SPINS ROUND WHILST STEAMS COMES OUT OF HIS EARS

OUR WILL CAM
Eee champion, I had me reasons.

SOOTYJ
Turned out shit again

You forgot Harridan's magic umbrella.

;)

Quote: Tursiops @ August 12 2012, 6:54 PM BST

Waiting on the result of a CT scan, but pretty sure it's the sinuses.

Suspect that in terms of number of postings an ailments thread would pretty soon have General General looking like a sootyj topical sketch in Critique.

eh?