Things that piss you off Page 1,066

Foooood.. I want Heinz tinned spaghetti so much. It would be ridiculous to get dressed and go find a shop at this time of night just to consume unnecessarily, wouldn't it? I have already eaten lots. And I should go to bed. And I have cigarettes, which are practically the same as food...

F**k it, I'm going to the shop.

Quote: walt @ August 6 2012, 12:23 AM BST

Must be on the wrong thread, I apolgize.

Thought it said things that piss you off.

No you can whinge on here; in fact it pretty much compulsory. My facetious point concerned people who confuse a polite conventional form of greeting with genuine concern for their well-being.

Quote: AJGO @ August 6 2012, 12:31 AM BST

Foooood.. I want Heinz tinned spaghetti so much.

Aw, yeah! What a good suggestion! Damn, now I want some.

The media going on and on about why we haven't won many medals.

My computer keeps freezing.

American talk show that's on my TV.

Quote: Tursiops @ August 6 2012, 12:39 AM BST

No you can whinge on here; in fact it pretty much compulsory. My facetious point concerned people who confuse a polite conventional form of greeting with genuine concern for their well-being.

Must admit, when people ask me how I am, I'm tempted to give them the full-blown saga instead of saying 'fine.' Well, they did ask.

Quote: Lee @ August 6 2012, 12:42 AM BST

Aw, yeah! What a good suggestion! Damn, now I want some.

Me too nowww. :(

Me too but I ate some Toffifees

Quote: zooo @ August 6 2012, 12:47 AM BST

Me too nowww. :(

My Dad buys his food in bulk. He has a cupboard full of tins, baked beans and spaghetti. The problem is, we have run out of butter. My favourite thing about spaghetti on toast is the way the butter melts into the tomato sauce *drools* So I will have to wait til tomorrow. :(

Oh godddd.

Well I shall be going to get a tin of spaghetti tomorrow.

What has AJGO started?

Another thing that pisses me off,this/other Government have put the Pension age up, because apparently people are living longer.

How do they know, are we all programmed to die on a predetermined date.

Quote: Tursiops @ August 6 2012, 12:11 AM BST

People who when you ask them if they're alright, say No.

I have a neighbour like this and I do everything I can to avoid her in case I accidentally say 'How are you?' and then get 10 minutes of her totally shit soap opera style life story.

I barely know this woman, yet she can't wait to offload her most personal and embarrassing stories of failure at the slightest provocation. Last time, she even showed me a rash she'd developed through stress - I don't wanna f**king know about your nutty psychosomatic condition, you daft bint.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2012, 10:53 AM BST

Last time, she even showed me a rash she'd developed through stress

That's something I hate, people who talk about their personal medical issues as if they're just chatting about the weather. There's a way to communicate that you are ill or having minor medical issues without having to use explicit detail. If you say you're unwell and I ask for more information go ahead and show me your unsightly growth/tell me about your genital warts, but otherwise keep it between you and your doctor.

Quote: Harridan @ August 6 2012, 11:02 AM BST

There's a way to communicate that you are ill or having minor medical issues without having to use explicit detail.

Yeppity doodle on this one. Who thinks that an infected anal boil is a good topic of conversation at a BBQ?

Because of the wonders of communication technology, buses and immigration, I now get to hear unbelievably personal conversations from African women as they shout the most private topics imaginable into their mobile phones.

Can I discuss you at a BBQ RCP?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ August 6 2012, 11:14 AM BST

Yeppity doodle on this one. Who thinks that an infected anal boil is a good topic of conversation at a BBQ?

Sorry.