Status report Page 4,672

Just back from a friends surprise Birthday Drinks.
Each Birthday Drink more surprising than the last.

Laughing out loud

Angry Quite upset with the responses I got from BBC, ITV and Channel 4 News to my complaints about the Olympics.

I had just one simple request - Could they not show the paralympians on the early evening news as the limbless ones are putting me off my dinner - and the midget swimmer lady freaks my shit - though the wheelchair rugby ones are okay - but please, no blind people if their eyes are all weird. Normal looking magoos, fine, but the crossed eyed gross ones with a milky eyeball, no way.

But did they show me any sympathy? No, apparently I'm the bad guy.

Bah!

:O What is a 'scooby' AJGO?, I'M Sure I also need one, Huh?

Scooby Doo - Shoe

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 20 2012, 1:09 AM BST

Angry Quite upset with the responses I got from BBC, ITV and Channel 4 News to my complaints about the Olympics.

I had just one simple request - Could they not show the paralympians on the early evening news as the limbless ones are putting me off my dinner - and the midget swimmer lady freaks my shit - though the wheelchair rugby ones are okay - but please, no blind people if their eyes are all weird. Normal looking magoos, fine, but the crossed eyed gross ones with a milky eyeball, no way.

Laughing out loud

Last day of work until September, bitches!

Woo and indeed hoo!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ July 20 2012, 1:09 AM BST

Angry
I had just one simple request - Could they not show the paralympians on the early evening news as the limbless ones are putting me off my dinner

I'll tell you something. Has anyone seen the footage of the young swimming lady with the one arm. The one who said she was very open talking about her handicap and how soft her stump feels... Didn't half give me the horn.

Quote: Booo @ July 20 2012, 8:46 AM BST

Last day of work until September, bitches!

Woo and indeed hoo!

Work??

Quote: Marc P @ July 20 2012, 7:43 AM BST

Scooby Doo - Shoe

Scooby Doo - Clue.

Bad Marc. Angry

:)

Quote: Marc P @ July 20 2012, 7:43 AM BST

Scooby Doo - Shoe

I like that, or you could have a Nancy Drew?

Quote: Elliott Gill @ July 20 2012, 9:01 AM BST

I'll tell you something. Has anyone seen the footage of the young swimming lady with the one arm.

Surely she'd just go round and round in circles?

:O Marc that was mean, fancy duping me like that!

I haven't got a Blues Clue what you're all talking about!"