Status report Page 4,323

Sorry - still don't get it. Maybe the girls will get it without an explanation.

Chip's covered in squirrel fur after what he suspects was a futile attempt to save a squirrel he found in the middle of the road. :(

Tell it to the police pervert!

Quote: Marc P @ February 28 2012, 9:04 AM GMT

You wouldn't be so jocular if you'd felt his floppy body or seen his big moist eyes staring into the middle distance! My Tuesday is scarred.

:(

Quote: chipolata @ February 28 2012, 9:09 AM GMT

You wouldn't be so jocular if you'd felt his floppy body or seen his big moist eyes staring into the middle distance! My Tuesday is scarred.

Console

Quote: chipolata @ February 28 2012, 8:48 AM GMT

Chip's covered in squirrel fur after what he suspects was a futile attempt to save a squirrel he found in the middle of the road. :(

Nooooooo! :( Poor squirrel. Never to bury his nuts again.

Quote: chipolata @ February 28 2012, 8:48 AM GMT

Don't eat it.

When it gets run over the bowel is squashed infecting all of the meet with excrement.

Very poisonous.

Quote: L.E. @ February 28 2012, 10:02 AM GMT

Nooooooo! :( Poor squirrel. Never to bury his nuts again.

Snigger.

Yesterdays 'Womens Hour' had a feature on 'Women- are they funny'?, very interesting. They had a guy from 'Chortle' web-site on, He was discussing the 'Chortle Comedy Awards', the programme was surprised that no women featured in the winners? a shock, given the rise of Sarah Millican, Miranda Hart etall;

In the credits they listed 'Chortle' as British comedy Guide?, well, I wondered what others think? Was Arron/EL/ Zooo asked to contribute?, seems silly no females were available to comment?.
:)

If they had been asked to comment Dellas they wouldn't have stopped going on about it! ;)

:) Sorry Marc had to re-edit!

Quote: Marc P @ February 28 2012, 9:04 AM GMT

Laughing out loud

I'm gonna be a couple of hours late for work after not setting my alarm correctly. Bugger.

Quote: dellas @ February 28 2012, 10:40 AM GMT

Yesterdays 'Womens Hour' had a feature on 'Women- are they funny'?, very interesting. They had a guy from 'Chortle' web-site on, He was discussing the 'Chortle Comedy Awards', the programme was surprised that no women featured in the winners? a shock, given the rise of Sarah Millican, Miranda Hart etall;

In the credits they listed 'Chortle' as British comedy Guide?, well, I wondered what others think? Was Arron/EL/ Zooo asked to contribute?, seems silly no females were available to comment?.
:)

I'm a moderator of the site, not a founder/director/owner - so would be ridiculous for me to pass comment.

Quote: L.E. @ February 28 2012, 11:14 AM GMT

I'm a moderator of the site, not a founder/director/owner - so would be ridiculous for me to pass comment.

:O
Never normally stops you!

;)

:) OH gosh, you can't comment? I was supporting this site as better than 'Chortle' that is why I was surprised.