Things that piss you off Page 853

and then you'll take me away from all this?

Depends . . . .

*this post is off topic*

People actually asking...yes, asking for this piece of medieval censoring to be employed

Quote: ShirleyMcFurley @ February 1 2012, 10:11 PM GMT

*this post is off topic*

People actually asking...yes, asking for this piece of medieval censoring to be employed

It had to be implemented after they banned us from sending sootyj round with the Iron Maiden

Quote: AJGO @ February 1 2012, 10:16 PM GMT

It had to be implemented after they banned us from sending sootyj round with the Iron Maiden

Damn sooty

Quote: ShirleyMcFurley @ February 1 2012, 10:18 PM GMT

Damn sooty

Nah, it was that liberty lot- you can see the spurious reference in his latest critique offering.

Quote: AJGO @ February 1 2012, 10:20 PM GMT

Nah, it was that liberty lot- you can see the spurious reference in his latest critique offering.

I agree - hang the bastards

Here is what is turning my piss off at the moment -

When there's nothing decent on TV, so you tune into an old classic like My Name Is Earl or Family Guy or the Simpsons and it's always the same episode, the one you've seen a thousand times.

Then you begin to question your own sanity - they did make more then this one episode didn't they? The TV company did buy the entire series, not just this one episode? Why are they always showing the same episode all the time?

Quote: AJGO @ February 1 2012, 8:20 PM GMT

:( Not the tiger one?

No not the Tiger Sweatshirt.. That's cotton & polyester

Greedy little sods have ruined 3 or 4 of my woollen pullovers this year, despite my efforts to exterminate them.

Liberty and that Chakraborty woman.

This was never, ever on. Anyone with 1/10 of a housing law brain would know that but, it's a triumph for Liberty

http://www.liberty-human-rights.org.uk/media/press/2012/wandsworth-council-backs-down-over-threat-to-evict-innoc.php

BTW, the Leader of Wandsworth Council is a wannabe Tory superstar.

http://ww3.wandsworth.gov.uk/moderngov/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=927

Very pleased Oldrocker!

AJGO spurted tea over computer when you mentioned 'Tiger Jumper' Laughing out loud

Quote: Oldrocker @ February 2 2012, 12:49 AM GMT

This was never, ever on. Anyone with 1/10 of a housing law brain would know that but, it's a triumph for Liberty

Bu they still let everyone in the housing development kick her good-fer-nothing son in the balls, right?

I noticed that Mr.de la Calva was unavailable for comment.

Quote: AJGO @ February 1 2012, 5:49 PM GMT

I'm sure we'll be grateful for the hips if children are forthcoming. Or I'll be grateful for the children to blame the weight on.

Although when I got diagnosed with hypermobile joints, the physician casually mentioned as I was on my way out 'childbirth will hurt even more than usual for you' with a big cheery smile like we were having a conspiratorial joke. I remain unamused.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 2 2012, 12:37 AM GMT

Here is what is turning my piss off at the moment -

When there's nothing decent on TV, so you tune into an old classic like My Name Is Earl or Family Guy or the Simpsons and it's always the same episode, the one you've seen a thousand times.

Then you begin to question your own sanity - they did make more then this one episode didn't they? The TV company did buy the entire series, not just this one episode? Why are they always showing the same episode all the time?

Has the clown on Something Special started telling you to burn things yet?